Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

a grande~ thanks to big mac mcgwire (don)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
107f_1.jpg

had a package waiting for me and was wondering what the hell it was since i wasn't expecting anything

big mac mcgwire (don) was kind enough to send this this awesome freebie!!! :mrgreen:

thanks don! love it!

dave

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Big Mac McGwire said:

OMG! Those GI Joes in your sig are AWESOME! "Quick-Kick" used to be my favorite (& my best friend had "Snake-Eye's" (I believe that was his name, QK's arch-enemy) & we would always have a showdown at the end of our set up battlefield between those two! :D Sadly, Quick-Kick's groin area broke & his rubberband rotted out (making his legs fall off...not so "Quick" now eh Quick-Kick?) :lol: I know, I'm a nerd (but those WERE the day's)!!!! Nice collection bud (I like each & everyone of those & I still have several in my closet, though not near in that condition...as my guy's fought some very intense battle's back in the day :lol: ).
Thanks for the memories bro, this made my night (heck I remember each & everyone of those figure's just like it was yesterday)!
Take care bud, Dave. :D

HoustonTeams4Me said:
Big Mac McGwire said:

OMG! Those GI Joes in your sig are AWESOME! "Quick-Kick" used to be my favorite (& my best friend had "Snake-Eye's" (I believe that was his name, QK's arch-enemy) & we would always have a showdown at the end of our set up battlefield between those two! :D Sadly, Quick-Kick's groin area broke & his rubberband rotted out (making his legs fall off...not so "Quick" now eh Quick-Kick?) :lol: I know, I'm a nerd (but those WERE the day's)!!!! Nice collection bud (I like each & everyone of those & I still have several in my closet, though not near in that condition...as my guy's fought some very intense battle's back in the day :lol: ).
Thanks for the memories bro, this made my night (heck I remember each & everyone of those figure's just like it was yesterday)!
Take care bud, Dave. :D
Russ S. said:
Sweet Stuff.

GOOOOO JOE!!

Thanks Guys!! i took pics of them when i was at my parents house last week.....Remember these guys....THE ORIGINAL GANGSTERS!!!! The X-Men's Crew were no way as bad ace as the DredKnoks!!

pics006.jpg

Members online

Latest posts