Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

a scumbag on ebay trying to pull and 1/1 allen ginter scam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
This really gets my ******* in a bunch when scum like this guy tries to pull scams like this, just check out the auction and it will speak for itself, I wrote him a nice email giving him a piece of my mind,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... _500wt_928

Dear 2006cardsbuyer,

If i was a sucker, in which you are hoping to luer
in with auction and bought this I would personally
drive to your house and..... you could fill in the
blanks. it scumbags like you that take advantage
of newcomers and scare them away....you are a true
scumbag

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
One in a long list of sellers who have tried that scam on those cards. Any ginter collector should know it's just a common card and all have 1/1 on them from that set.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
bportjoey said:
This really gets my ******* in a bunch when scum like this guy tries to pull scams like this, just check out the auction and it will speak for itself, I wrote him a nice email giving him a piece of my mind,

Dear 2006cardsbuyer,

scumbag

Unless you are into trolling for other dudes, I suggest you switch from ******* to boxers...more room for your junk, no tuck and tape needed. Second, that message is considered threatening by eBay and your account might be suspended.

Did you ever stop to think, perhaps this was an innocent error on the part of the seller? Chill...untwist your ******* and think before you type...not everyone on ebay is a scam artist.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
It could be a mistake. The guy seems to do massive business, and he might have rushed through the listing, or it could even be an employee who isn't very informed on the card scene. It took me a minute to realize what was wrong with it.

Although I have to say this one of his looks fishy as well - [ebay:2dkzb4go]310232151386[/ebay:2dkzb4go]

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
bportjoey said:

Dear 2006cardsbuyer,

scumbag

Sounds like you're a grade A internet tough guy. If you'd drive to someone's house over a baseball card due to what amounts to someone not knowing that these are not actually 1/1's, you're a pathetic loser in every sense of the word.

Sounds like the only scumbag here is the writer of the email.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
GarkoCollector said:
bportjoey said:

Dear 2006cardsbuyer,

scumbag

Sounds like you're a grade A internet tough guy. If you'd drive to someone's house over a baseball card due to what amounts to someone not knowing that these are not actually 1/1's, you're a pathetic loser in every sense of the word.

Sounds like the only scumbag here is the writer of the email.

This is an overreaction as well. One emotional rant does not a scumbag make.

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
GarkoCollector said:
bportjoey said:

Dear 2006cardsbuyer,

scumbag

Sounds likthe only scumbag here is the writer of the email.

wow Im the internet tough guy, every time i see you post on here her its you talking s=== to someone,...ALWAYS and you have the nerve to call me a internet tough guy when you just go out on a childish name calling blitz at me, grow up son grow up...and I wouldnt be mad over a measly card id be pissed that some scumbag took me for 800 bucks

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
bportjoey said:
GarkoCollector said:
bportjoey said:

Dear 2006cardsbuyer,

scumbag

wow Im the internet tough guy, every time i see you post on here her its you talking s=== to someone,...ALWAYS and you have the nerve to call me a internet tough guy when you just go out on a childish name calling blitz at me, grow up son grow up...and I wouldnt be mad over a measly card id be pissed that some scumbag took me for 800 buck
Guys remember he pulled the Longoria superfractor he can do what he wants. ::facepalm::

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
and also why would you need to lock your email from incoming messages? unless you have so many people that cant stand you that you had to lock it to stop all the hate mail from coming in on a daily basis from all of you childish post

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
i like putting the card in the one touch holder to make it look like a "good" card lol

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
MarlinsManiac20 said:
bportjoey said:
GarkoCollector said:
bportjoey said:

Dear 2006cardsbuyer,

scumbag

wow Im the internet tough guy, every time i see you post on here her its you talking s=== to someone,...ALWAYS and you have the nerve to call me a internet tough guy when you just go out on a childish name calling blitz at me, grow up son grow up...and I wouldnt be mad over a measly card id be pissed that some scumbag took me for 800 buck
Guys remember he pulled the Longoria superfractor he can do what he wants. ::facepalm::

see i am a man who can admit when he is wrong, I was wrong and already put that issue to bed over a month ago, so get over that....it was stupid then and its even stupider to bring up now over a month later

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
bportjoey said:
GarkoCollector said:
bportjoey said:

Dear 2006cardsbuyer,

scumbag

wow Im the internet tough guy, every time i see you post on here her its you talking s=== to someone,...ALWAYS and you have the nerve to call me a internet tough guy when you just go out on a childish name calling blitz at me, grow up son grow up...and I wouldnt be mad over a measly card id be pissed that some scumbag took me for 800 bucks

Surely you have me confused with someone else. I'm not much of a "s=== talker" as you state. Just remember, you put your business out there and got called out for it. Telling people to grow up after going on a tirade to someone that you magically know for sure is trying to scam people when you actually have no clue...maybe it is YOU that needs some grow up time, son.

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
GarkoCollector said:
bportjoey said:
GarkoCollector said:
bportjoey said:

Dear 2006cardsbuyer,

scumbag

Surely you have me confused with someone else. I'm not much of a "s=== talker" as you state. Just remember, you put your business out there and got called out for it. Telling people to grow up after going on a tirade to someone that you magically know for sure is trying to scam people when you actually have no clue...maybe it is YOU that needs some grow up time, son.

got call out on what, you know dang well that anyone that collects cards as much as we do, especially a guy with the amount of stuff would know that card is NOT a 1/1 masterpiece as hes stated. I mean if I had that card in my hand and took it out of the top loader I would instantly know that it isnt a 1/1 sketch card especially after touching the face of the card! just cause the guy has a high feedback score and has a bunch of waayyy overpriced stuff in his ebay accnt means he wont pull a fast one on some poor schmuck.

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
bportjoey said:
GarkoCollector said:
bportjoey said:
GarkoCollector said:
bportjoey said:

Dear 2006cardsbuyer,

scumbag

got call out on what, you know dang well that anyone that collects cards as much as we do, especially a guy with that amount of stuff would know that card is NOT a 1/1 masterpiece as hes stated. I mean if I had that card in my hand and took it out of the top loader I would instantly know that it isnt a 1/1 sketch card especially after touching the face of the card! just cause the guy has a high feedback score and has a bunch of waayyy overpriced stuff in his ebay accnt means he wont pull a fast one on some poor schmuck.

Members online

Latest posts