Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Arizona Diamondbacks Collector/Talk Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Lets see if it continues. I never thought we were as bad as the first 1/4 of the season went, but not sure how good we are either. I think it's possible te he pitching holds which who knows if it will, but I think they are capable of it.

Ryan

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Lets see if it continues. I never thought we were as bad as the first 1/4 of the season went, but not sure how good we are either. I think it's possible te he pitching holds which who knows if it will, but I think they are capable of it.

Ryan

the only way this will work is if our pitching remains as good, or better, as it has been during this streak. Our offense is just very streaky so we need consistent pitching. At the moment the only pitcher I'm confident in is Greinke.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
When you've got a relief pitcher pretending to be a starter and a lineup full of knuckleheads who strike out 50% of the time in the middle of the order this will generally always be the outcome. Hale's idea of a "high risk, high reward" lineup was dumb to begin with.

Members online