Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BASEBALL HOTLIST NOMINATION THREAD week ending 5-18-14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwgross144

May 26, 2012
Virginia
Tired of waiting on a list? Instead of going through the long process of typing up and adding pictures, let's update this thread with baseball players that have seen a price increase in their cards over the last week. I'll try to create a new one every week so we can keep this thing going and keeping collectors and prospectors alike informed. I'll also try and update the OP so that your suggestions are added as well.

My nominations this week:

JP Crawford: Got shoutouts from Keith Law and other prospect writers this week and drove his prices up. 2013 Bowman Draft base autos up to about $17-$23 and they were only $10-$13 a couple weeks ago.

Rafael Montero: Guy is making his MLB Debut tonight. His Chrome prices have doubled from $10 to $20. They could go up even more, depending on his debut.

Rougned Odor: made his MLB Debut this past week. Chrome autos up to $28 from $15-$20 the previous week.

Who else ya got?

Jaypers- Kris Bryant

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Ironically, I was in the middle of compiling my monthly Hot List, and will have it ready soon.

PS - Kris Bryant.

cwgross144

May 26, 2012
Virginia
Ironically, I was in the middle of compiling my monthly Hot List, and will have it ready soon.

PS - Kris Bryant.
Yeah, it's nothing at all against you. Just figured we should have something weekly that all of us can update each other on. I enjoy reading your lists!

Members online

Latest posts