Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

best auction eva!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
I made sure and messaged him to let him know that if it sells for $100k, I will eat my own sh!t and only sh!t for one month.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
When ppl put up auctions like this i dont know ifthey are serious about it or they are joking. I am hoping that this is a joke an he is waiting for someone to offer like 20 bucks an take that offer. But if he really deep down believes that this is a sweet can't believe it awesome card. Then man WTF.

I love his ebay handle "deliveryconfirmation"

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
aaron41984 said:
I made sure and messaged him to let him know that if it sells for $100k, I will eat my own sh!t and only sh!t for one month.

do you have any money to spare? lol JK I don't really want it, I do but not for that price. I could buy a LOT of 1989 Donruss commons with that money!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Thias guy is totally serious... just check his twitter or SCF post. I tried to talk sense into him after he spammed my email trying to sell me this but he is obviously an idiot. I think he even posted here once before...

Members online

Latest posts