Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Blue Jays fans, who is the closer now and the rest of year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Frank Francisco?

Jon Rauch?

Someone else?

thanks for your help. I am trying to determine if it makes sense to dump frank francisco from my fantasy team. He doesn't have a save in the last 3 weeks.

skrip

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Heh. Your guess is as good as mine. Farrell wants it to be Francisco, and I bet it eventually is, but he's struggling mightily right now. Rauch seems be be favoured right this instant, however.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
braden said:
Heh. Your guess is as good as mine. Farrell wants it to be Francisco, and I bet it eventually is, but he's struggling mightily right now. Rauch seems be be favoured right this instant, however.

YEah, francsico has been TERRIBLE for the last month. I don't know how they could even try to stick with him.
skrip

braden

Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
braden said:

YEah, francsico has been TERRIBLE for the last month. I don't know how they could even try to stick with him.
skrip

The leash is pretty short right now, that's for sure. But he obviously has to be better as he is a damn good pitcher.

Crazy thing is, there are four guys who could realistically close (Francisco, Rauch, Dotel, Frasor) and not one of them has grabbed the job.

darkman

Aug 7, 2008
I have both Francisco and Rauch on my team and i`m also debating dropping Francisco.. would suck to be wrong though cause, my other closers are Kevin Gregg and Broxton...