Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Colby Lewis is obviously on HGH...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
mannyramirezcollec said:
Hallsgator said:
J_Hamilton_32 said:
pudge1760 said:
[quote="J_Hamilton_32":25am26uh]going to japan or not, guys seem skepitical to me.

You seem skeptical to me!!!!!!!!!!

ur buddie pudge was on the roids to
A fan of a crack head making fun of a player on steroids is laughable.

Disclaimer: I love JH.

Crack head? I thought he was an alcoholic coke head...

Oh and yeah Colby Lewis is obviously on something[/quote:25am26uh]
Yeah, on fiya

J_Hamilton_32

Sep 9, 2009
Hallsgator said:
J_Hamilton_32 said:
pudge1760 said:
[quote="J_Hamilton_32":34cauker]going to japan or not, guys seem skepitical to me.

ill take Hamilton whose the closest player to Mickey Mantle any day over a bum pitcher in colby lewis...who currently has had one ok year..Hamiltons easily the best story in all of sports. Guy easily one of the most talented ever to play the game.

Disclaimer: I love JH.[/quote:34cauker]

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
J_Hamilton_32 said:
Hallsgator said:
[quote="J_Hamilton_32":3tq8dl68]
pudge1760 said:
[quote="J_Hamilton_32":3tq8dl68]going to japan or not, guys seem skepitical to me.

ill take Hamilton whose the closest player to Mickey Mantle any day over a bum pitcher in colby lewis...who currently has had one ok year..Hamiltons easily the best story in all of sports. Guy easily one of the most talented ever to play the game.

Disclaimer: I love JH.[/quote:3tq8dl68][/quote:3tq8dl68]
Nice quote work, and change of subject.

J_Hamilton_32

Sep 9, 2009
Hallsgator said:
J_Hamilton_32 said:
Hallsgator said:
[quote="J_Hamilton_32":3bosl6rl]
pudge1760 said:
[quote="J_Hamilton_32":3bosl6rl]going to japan or not, guys seem skepitical to me.

dont care end of the days lewis is a nobody

[/quote:3bosl6rl]
Nice quote work, and change of subject.[/quote:3bosl6rl]

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
J_Hamilton_32 said:
Hallsgator said:
[quote="J_Hamilton_32":uik3ip5n]
Hallsgator said:
[quote="J_Hamilton_32":uik3ip5n]
pudge1760 said:
[quote="J_Hamilton_32":uik3ip5n]going to japan or not, guys seem skepitical to me.

dont care end of the days lewis is a nobody

[/quote:uik3ip5n]
Nice quote work, and change of subject.[/quote:uik3ip5n][/quote:uik3ip5n]

You, madam, are a ******* idiot.

This thread makes it quite obvious you have never played the game of baseball and have very little knowledge of how a player can get better once he learns how to reign in his control and command.

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
Holy SH*T. Did I seriously read that Josh Hamilton is the closest thing to the Mick? I think Chipper Jones may have something to say about that. If Josh can keep it up for another decade then maybe on a good day we can make that comparison. And the greatest story in sports? An entitled, hyped 18 year old discovers drugs and screws his life up and after 10 years gets back on track. Addicts are recovering every day in the real world. You want to talk about a SPORTS story look at Rick Ankiel. Made it to the majors as a pitcher, lost his mind, and made it back to the majors as a position player. Now THAT'S an impressive sports story.

Go back from whence you came. Troll.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
BluesBroSJ said:
Holy SH*T. Did I seriously read that Josh Hamilton is the closest thing to the Mick?.

It was at that point I began to fully understand the unnatural love he has for Josh.

~shutters~ :?

minors4me

Apr 16, 2010
BluesBroSJ said:
Holy SH*T. Did I seriously read that Josh Hamilton is the closest thing to the Mick? I think Chipper Jones may have something to say about that. If Josh can keep it up for another decade then maybe on a good day we can make that comparison. And the greatest story in sports? An entitled, hyped 18 year old discovers drugs and screws his life up and after 10 years gets back on track. Addicts are recovering every day in the real world. You want to talk about a SPORTS story look at Rick Ankiel. Made it to the majors as a pitcher, lost his mind, and made it back to the majors as a position player. Now THAT'S an impressive sports story.

holy sh*t, did i seriously read that you think rick ankiel making it back to the majors is an impressive sports story. PED's anybody, maybe you forgot that part.

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
minors4me said:
BluesBroSJ said:

holy sh*t, did i seriously read that you think rick ankiel making it back to the majors is an impressive sports story. PED's anybody, maybe you forgot that part.

How cute. You can't even be original enough to try and come up with something different to attempt to make a point. And you didn't mis-read that. Making it to the majors as both a position player and pitcher has only been done one other time. Some Ruth guy. Pretty difficult to do, HGH or not. HGH aids in the body's growth and development. Doesn't help him see and time a ball any better.
*The only comparision I am making is that both made it to the majors a pitcher and again as a positional player. Ruth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ankiel*

Members online

Latest posts