Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^ Daily FCB MT for Saturday, December 6th, 2014 ^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Tried another discounted Panini "Best of 2013" box. Cool blue exclusives of Tannehill and Megatron but nothing of substance in the packs. Probably last retail for 2014 for me.

Two hour nap this evening so I can catch the end of the Georgia Tech ACC Title Game win! :cool:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Tried another discounted Panini "Best of 2013" box. Cool blue exclusives of Tannehill and Megatron but nothing of substance in the packs. Probably last retail for 2014 for me.

Two hour nap this evening so I can catch the end of the Georgia Tech ACC Title Game win! :cool:

I hope GT pulls out the upset

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all! Finally back after a long day out of town with the family. It was a successful day for me. I'm almost done with Christmas shopping, just need to order something for my girlfriend and get one last thing for my mom and then I'm done. There weren't any stores selling Kuerigs at decent prices so I'm going to the internet for that. And I did stop at the LCS, only got a ball cube and 6 2014 Topps Update packs. Didn't get anything in the packs of Update, but it was fun to open some packs again. The ball cube was for a ball that came as a bit of a surprise in the mail. I wasn't expecting one, but when my mom brought my mail with her today, there was a package from [MENTION=4648]TGutta[/MENTION]08. I knew I was going to be getting a package from him because he was extremely helpful and got Justin Morneau to sign a 2008 Ginter for me last weekend at his coat drive. Well, I start going through my mail and see that there is a baseball in there, and to my surprise it's from TGutta. There was a Paul Molitor signed baseball waiting for me! Needless to say, I can't thank him enough for the generosity. Still waiting to hear back from him as I texted him as soon as I opened the mail :lol:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good evening all! Finally back after a long day out of town with the family. It was a successful day for me. I'm almost done with Christmas shopping, just need to order something for my girlfriend and get one last thing for my mom and then I'm done. There weren't any stores selling Kuerigs at decent prices so I'm going to the internet for that. And I did stop at the LCS, only got a ball cube and 6 2014 Topps Update packs. Didn't get anything in the packs of Update, but it was fun to open some packs again. The ball cube was for a ball that came as a bit of a surprise in the mail. I wasn't expecting one, but when my mom brought my mail with her today, there was a package from @TGutta08. I knew I was going to be getting a package from him because he was extremely helpful and got Justin Morneau to sign a 2008 Ginter for me last weekend at his coat drive. Well, I start going through my mail and see that there is a baseball in there, and to my surprise it's from TGutta. There was a Paul Molitor signed baseball waiting for me! Needless to say, I can't thank him enough for the generosity. Still waiting to hear back from him as I texted him as soon as I opened the mail :lol:

Congrats on the ball

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Congrats on the ball

Thanks Dustin! Pictures will have to wait since I had everything go back home with my mom today since I'll be home on break Thursday. Along with the ball and Morneau signed 2008 Ginter, I had a Fergie Jenkins signed 2013 Ginter for the HOF collection and some deer jerky from my dad. I don't know how long the jerky will last once I get home :lol:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION],

I'd double check on the Keurigs. They've released a new version that makes more than one cup at a time, but that means the older ones have been marked down. Most go for $69-89 around here anyway and Kohl's had it for $49 on BF...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
@clarkzac,

I'd double check on the Keurigs. They've released a new version that makes more than one cup at a time, but that means the older ones have been marked down. Most go for $69-89 around here anyway and Kohl's had it for $49 on BF...

I'll be looking for one online. Everywhere today didn't have any on sale other than being $10-15 off, which was still more than what I had seen online. I wish she would have told me sooner since I knew about some good deals last week. I asked her about it a few weeks ago and her response was that she told her mom that she wanted a coffee pot already and that I shouldn't get her one. Then this morning is when she told me that she wanted one since her mom got her something else.