Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Bucks...how much you got? (Last Day Tomorrow!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Re: Ebay Bucks...how much you got?

Junior Griffey said:
I think I'm at around 13.75. What are these promotions and offers you speak of?

They had double eBay bucks on Black Friday and a few other days I think. Also last month they where offering double bucks when you used Bill Me Later. So I used Bill Me Later then went right in to Paypal and paid Bill Me Later for the item right away. So I pulled the old Double-Double on those days when I could.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008

I'm around $45 or so. I'll simply use it on something I would have bought anyways versus making a special purchase with it.

Tom

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009

TBTwinsFan said:
.11 :D

Are these use it or lose it when they are payed? Or can I save them up?

Good for 30 days, I believe.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008

I'm pushing $20 which for me is pretty crazy.

jam92102

Dec 13, 2008

How do you even get these ebay bucks. I spend tons on ebay and have never seen anything resembling earning any.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago

jam92102 said:
How do you even get these ebay bucks. I spend tons on ebay and have never seen anything resembling earning any.
I'm surprised you haven't seen the button to sign up for them. If you dig around a little it only takes a minute to do.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago

I think I have about $5 right now. But that's only because I've been sandbagging for bowman draft over the past 2 months :)

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008

I should be around $30 by the end of the month. That's about what I have now and I don't plan on buying too much until after the new year.

For those looking to tack on to their ebay bucks, feel free to look around in my store in my sig :D

Members online