Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Bucks...how much you got? (Last Day Tomorrow!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
$23.43 for me. EBay Bucks and Big Crumbs combine to be pretty helpful. Depending on the size of your purchases, it probably adds up to be a good 5%-10% in cashback.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
TBTwinsFan said:
$1.05!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully I can hit a .99 free shipping bin or something on some stupid base card that I don't want.

Base card, shmase card. Wait for somethin you really want and use it as a nice dollar off coupon. Every little bit counts!

minors4me

Apr 16, 2010
$2.01 :( looks like i need to do some selling so i can do some buying. it also doesn't help when the s/h charge is more than your winning bid.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
TBTwinsFan said:
$1.05!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully I can hit a .99 free shipping bin or something on some stupid base card that I don't want.

Base card, shmase card. Wait for somethin you really want and use it as a nice dollar off coupon. Every little bit counts!

I suppose you are right. I checked and there isn't a lot I could use for $1.05. I would rather not spend a buck on a 10 cent card.

Next month I hope to get a lot more :D