Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

F U FOX!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
Cable providers fault! A few years back my cable company stopped carrying cbs(Bills Games). I bought a nice pair of bunny ears and have never paid to watch TV and the picture quality is better. I will never pay for time warner cable again and anything I can't watch I download or watch on channelsurfing.net

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
2010_ws_designimg1_01.gif
2010_ws_designimg1_02.gif

2010_ws_designimg3.jpg

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
jcmint said:
ThoseBackPages said:
no WS for New York Cablevision folks

No Eric its FU to Cablevision how anyone can side with those fools is crazy.

Agreed. This has happened a few times to Cablevision. After awhile you have to start believing it's CVC and not the networks.

Call:

DirecTV
Verizon FiOS
Dish Network

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
rico08 said:
JoshHamilton said:
Is $10 gonna bankrupt you or something?
Maybe not worth paying for this series matchup

Learn to read. It doesn't cost anything. You buy it from mlb.com, Cablevision refunds you. That's more than fair on their part

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
JUST GOT MY POPS-IN-LAW TO LEND ME HIS CONVERTERER!!!!!

F CABLEVISION!!!! I GOT A $115 FINE FOR DOUBLE PARKING IN THE BRONX ALL BECAUSE I WENT TO BEST BUY IN THE BRONX...

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
jlvjr16 said:

F CABLEVISION!!!! I GOT A $115 FINE FOR DOUBLE PARKING IN THE BRONX ALL BECAUSE I WENT TO BEST BUY IN THE BRONX...

And that's Cablevision's fault...how?

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
jlvjr16 said:

And that's Cablevision's fault...how?

I am not too sure you know the full story with cablevision in NY. They have been playing these games for a few years. Most cablevision subscribers can go right over to verizon for better service and a better price. No nfl network either.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I posted the link to atdhe.net a couple of days ago, but nobody seems to care.

If you go to that website with firefox, you will be able to stream every game for free. It doesnt get any easier than that. There's no other help i can offer.

Pills

Aug 7, 2008
Sorry, I'm with Cablevision on this one. For one, they're actually saying what's going on. Fox appears to want a shitload of money and won't negotiate.

IMO, with the $10 refund offer, they're being more than fair. OTOH, if you see Fox's commercials on the other channels, they all essentially say "**** Cablevision!"

I'm waiting for the FCC to step in.

EDIT: Funny how sh!tload is filtered and not ****.

docdw25

Aug 6, 2009
zach said:
jcmint said:
ThoseBackPages said:

Agreed. This has happened a few times to Cablevision. After awhile you have to start believing it's CVC and not the networks.

Call:

DirecTV
Verizon FiOS
Dish Network

Except at the end of Oct Dish may not carry Fox either. They are trying to negotiate with them as well. Dish Network already lost their regional Fox sports channels.

soxrchamps07

Aug 7, 2008
As a poster has allready stated above, channell surfing .net will let you stream the game live on your computer which is way easier than going through the whole converter box thing.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Yeah Fox is bending everyone over on this one. They're doing the exact same thing to Dish Network right now also.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
docdw25 said:
zach said:
jcmint said:
ThoseBackPages said:

Call:

DirecTV
Verizon FiOS
Dish Network

Except at the end of Oct Dish may not carry Fox either. They are trying to negotiate with them as well. Dish Network already lost their regional Fox sports channels.

And FX

Members online

Latest posts