Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Friday - November 12, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
RITM said:
Kinda strange situation with the Manning logo I won yesterday. I never received any notification after the close of the auction and the seller is yet to respond to any of my questions. Anyone else think that is odd?
I wouldn't be worried just yet, it's only been a day.

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
Alright, here's something I'm not understanding and hopefully someone can explain it to me because I'm not really seeing the point.

09 SP Rookie Threads has 3 different types of Rookie Lettermen. I'll use Tyson Jackson as an example.

"L" "S" "U" - #/28
"T" "I" "G" "E" "R" "S" - #/11
"J" "A" "C" "K" "S" "O" "N" - #/18

But each one of these letters has it's own run. So if you are only looking for 1 letter from each.

"L" "S" "U" - #/28 x 3 = 84
"T" "I" "G" "E" "R" "S" - #/11 x 6 = 66
"J" "A" "C" "K" "S" "O" "N" - #/18 x 7 = 126

And the "S" is the only letter that appears more than once. So the "S" is the most common and there are 57 of them total.

I guess what I can't figure out is, why would UD do individual runs of each letter? Wouldn't it make more sense to do it the way they were doing it before this product? i.e. Have 50 total of assorted letters.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Rookie threads confused the hell out of me too. Bought one of those letters for a CCG group package of a Vanderbilt player, and hardly had a clue what word my letter was a part of. :lol:

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Just bought two cards from Pinbreaker that are going to be probably the nicest in my collection. Can't wait to show some scans.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Hey puck, sorry I missed your message. I was watching Bonanza. I'm not sure if I'm seriously looking to move Fleury. I've got three bum goalies and Quick, so I need to think over what I'm doing.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
deceptikon1978 said:
I really have no idea why any card manufacturer would even want to consider posting on FCB, it's sad.
It's really sad. It's such a great thing until the ********** come out of the woodwork.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Seiya said:
deceptikon1978 said:
I really have no idea why any card manufacturer would even want to consider posting on FCB, it's sad.
WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT RAZOR!?!?!?!
People have shifted from Razor to Topps baseball since Razor became a shell company for funneling money from the underground sex trade.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
PhillyPuckNut said:
Card Magnet said:
Hey puck, sorry I missed your message. I was watching Bonanza. I'm not sure if I'm seriously looking to move Fleury. I've got three bum goalies and Quick, so I need to think over what I'm doing.
It's cool. I have the same problem except I have 2 bums and one's on IR. :lol:

Puckster do you have tracking for either of the packages? Just want to see if they will be here today or not. Just planning out my day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online