Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Friday - November 12, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Seiya said:
Latos signing tomorrow, need to be ready and be there extra early.

It's kinda funny, I was just getting ready to PM you about that when I saw you posted this. Have a great time!

Any chance my boy Peavy will show up looking for something to do? :lol:

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
gt2590 said:
Seiya said:
Latos signing tomorrow, need to be ready and be there extra early.

It's kinda funny, I was just getting ready to PM you about that when I saw you posted this. Have a great time!

Any chance my boy Peavy will show up looking for something to do? :lol:
Peavy probably not, Peavy signs for free, Latos doesn't. :?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Well, I'm going to head out for the night. J-Rod, shoot me a pm or something and let me know what you think of the changes since you decided to ditch me :middle finger:.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
The Idaho Vandals' "stadium" is the most depressing thing I've seen in my life. It looks like a converted basketball gym from 1946

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
J-Rod said:
seahawks4ever said:
hey all, only popping in for a sec.

Someone outbid me on the Jennings :twisted: I was hoping to land it for 0.99 :lol:

you decide on the show tomorrow?

oh shat. Uhhhh....I'd have to bring Phoebe...Veronica works two two-hour shifts tomorrow 10-12 and 4:30-6:30 so I can't leave her with Phoebe. Sunday is wide open but I'm guessing everything will be picked over. I'll talk with Veronica tonight...

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
seahawks4ever said:
J-Rod said:
seahawks4ever said:
hey all, only popping in for a sec.

Someone outbid me on the Jennings :twisted: I was hoping to land it for 0.99 :lol:

you decide on the show tomorrow?

oh shat. Uhhhh....I'd have to bring Phoebe...Veronica works two two-hour shifts tomorrow 10-12 and 4:30-6:30 so I can't leave her with Phoebe. Sunday is wide open but I'm guessing everything will be picked over. I'll talk with Veronica tonight...

Cool man just lmk I am going right away in the morning. I have some baby class at 3 so I will be out of there between 1:30 and 2

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I got 2 cards today, a freebie from Craig and a freebie from Joey. Sorry, no scans tonight, I'm too tired, I'll scan them tomorrow night when I get back from a few Steeler signings, a card show, and pack wars.

Craig sent an '09 LeSean McCoy Philadelphia mini auto #90/98

Joey sent me a '04 Shawntae Spencer Topps Chrome refractor rc

Thanks guys!!!

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Watching some of the Idaho/Boise st. game......it's like Boise St. is playing Madden on rookie level.
There just so much better it's not even funny, wonder if being able to get away with some of this stuff will come back to haunt them when they play a team equal to them.

And whoever made the comment about Idaho's field......I totally agree. :lol:
I still remember the first time I ever saw it was in an old NCAA football game. I think I laughed at it first, then the next reaction was WTF am I playing in, a barn? Then it went to trying to figure out if there were even any bleachers/fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.