Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily Thread - TGIFriday! 6/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
tikitomoka said:
Imagine that, ebay ruled in my favor and I got a full refund :)
Nice :)

Seems my Howe story has come to an end also. Guess what conveniently arrived in my mailbox today? Even more convenient, it was postmarked yesterday. After all his BS about shipping 2 weeks ago, it gets here today with yesterday's postmark.

So I'm writing the seller (moe.berg if you want to add him to your list) a nasty, but subtle e-mail. Yes, I can do subtle. :lol: And I'll send the card back to him today. Yeah, I'll send it today. Or wait until he contacts me about it and send it then.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
mstng99tim said:
tikitomoka said:
mstng99tim said:
tikitomoka said:

Nice!!! Do you have to send the card back?
i would assume so, but it didn't say

I got a full refund before and the lady from ebay told me to keep the card, but that might only be because it was damaged.
he blocked me last night, and i blocked him this morning so i'm assuming that means keep the card :oops:

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
tikitomoka said:
mstng99tim said:
tikitomoka said:
mstng99tim said:
tikitomoka said:

Nice!!! Do you have to send the card back?
i would assume so, but it didn't say

I got a full refund before and the lady from ebay told me to keep the card, but that might only be because it was damaged.
he blocked me last night, and i blocked him this morning so i'm assuming that means keep the card :oops:

Yeah, I would just keep it, why should you have to spend your own money to ship it back to him.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Sweet, got in contact again with the seller of my hockey card and he found it and will be shipping today. Even more shocking, he's an ebay seller who I've had a problem with that I actually trust for once. :shock:

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
PhillyPuckNut said:
Daltonb1219 said:
Pretty good how about you?
Better each day my friend. :) Where you been hidin'?

That's good. Im not sure i guess while school was winding down and i had to focus hard on baseball i lost a bit of interest in cards and stuff but now its summer and im extremely bored so i just started looking on ebay for cards and remembered the board so im back :D

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Daltonb1219 said:
PhillyPuckNut said:
Daltonb1219 said:
Pretty good how about you?
Better each day my friend. :) Where you been hidin'?

That's good. Im not sure i guess while school was winding down and i had to focus hard on baseball i lost a bit of interest in cards and stuff but now its summer and im extremely bored so i just started looking on ebay for cards and remembered the board so im back :D

yay dalton's back.

Members online