Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Thursday - August 26, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Seiya said:
Morning, kinda busy off day for me today, listing my old iphone on ebay, doing some job applications and such.
I'm not sure how much they go for on ebay, but I sold my old phone to gazelle.com, you might want to see how much they'll give you for it.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
mstng99tim said:
Seiya said:
Morning, kinda busy off day for me today, listing my old iphone on ebay, doing some job applications and such.
I'm not sure how much they go for on ebay, but I sold my old phone to gazelle.com, you might want to see how much they'll give you for it.
Thanks, will check that site out in a bit.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Seiya said:
mstng99tim said:
Seiya said:
Thanks, will check that site out in a bit.
Me, my wife, and her brother all sold our old phones to them. And the best part, they pay you with paypal, so you can just keep the money in your account to buy cards. :D

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
mstng99tim said:
What's up Craig, you ******* moron Steeler fan :lol:

:lol:

Well now with Colt McCoy getting cut thread, the FCB football board might be the most useless source for football news ever.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
deceptikon1978 said:
mstng99tim said:

Well now with Colt McCoy getting cut thread, the FCB football board might be the most useless source for football news ever.
That guy is making all of us look bad. :benson: And Tim the site offered me 88 for my iphone, I can get more on ebay. :) Rivers logo here I come.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Seiya said:
deceptikon1978 said:
mstng99tim said:

That guy is making all of us look bad. :benson: And Tim the site offered me 88 for my iphone, I can get more on ebay. :) Rivers logo here I come.
Yeah, that site is probably better suited to resell low to mid end phones. I got $42 for my Envy2, I take that any day!!!

Members online