Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Thursday - August 26, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
seahawks4ever said:
morning, woke up feeling like shat. Still feel like shat. I don't get sick very often but usually when I do, it's awful!

bring your sick ass over and help me sort :D damn this is gonna take awhile lol I am at 4 sorted boxes 8 unsorted and around 7 80s/90s with more to go

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
**** my LCS hard, in the ear!

Not only does he want $12 for a pack of 2010 topps jumbo, her charges tax AND does not take Amex

::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
J-Rod said:
seahawks4ever said:
morning, woke up feeling like shat. Still feel like shat. I don't get sick very often but usually when I do, it's awful!

bring your sick ass over and help me sort :D damn this is gonna take awhile lol I am at 4 sorted boxes 8 unsorted and around 7 80s/90s with more to go

:lol: Got sent home. Now I gotta figure out what to do. I filled up my desk again with parallel/insert cards. Last night I sorted all my 2005 R&S longevity cards. Holy crap I bought alot of Longevity back then.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
ThoseBackPages said:

Not only does he want $12 for a pack of 2010 topps jumbo, her charges tax AND does not take Amex

12 seems normal for a lcs does it not?

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
seahawks4ever said:
J-Rod said:
seahawks4ever said:

:lol: Got sent home. Now I gotta figure out what to do. I filled up my desk again with parallel/insert cards. Last night I sorted all my 2005 R&S longevity cards. Holy crap I bought alot of Longevity back then.

I think I got a price for you damn there is a lot of cards and a lot more 80's/90's than I thought

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
J-Rod said:
seahawks4ever said:
[quote="J-Rod":3tg0dc48]
seahawks4ever said:

I think I got a price for you damn there is a lot of cards and a lot more 80's/90's than I thought[/quote:3tg0dc48]

Well I knew there were probably 8 boxes of 80's/90's. Been carrying them around for far, far too long. Shoot me a Pm.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
J-Rod said:
ThoseBackPages said:

12 seems normal for a lcs does it not?

Aren't there 3 or 4 hits in each 10 pack box? 1 pack yields a 30-40% shot at a jersey or auto for $12. That ain't bad at all.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
buy me a plane ticket to seattle, and i will help you sort. and no taco bell ::facepalm::

sound like a deal

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
What's up guys. I got the flags and the footballs and rules/roster for flag football today. Im pretty pumped but i dont know what im supposed to do yet because there is a coaches meeting sept 8th but in the booklet it says we can practice as much as they agree on untill the 1st game and then its only 2 practices a week. So i dont know if i can start practices monday or if i got to wait until the 8th. I dont want to get to the 8th an then have them tell me the 1st game is in a week. But i also dont want to get to the 8th and have them say we got 3 more weeks of practice till the 1st game. Also my computer is still ****** up....

Members online