Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Thursday - February 24, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
deceptikon1978 said:
PhillyPuckNut said:
deceptikon1978 said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
I tried to tell him the Flyers haven't lost 2 in a row since December. But, he didn't want to listen.

He's a good sport though. :)

Yeah I'm starting to wonder though. He pmed me saying he wanted to make a sig bet with me that Mr. T would beat Rocky in Rocky 3. I just think he really has the hots for Brady Quinn.
Well, Mr. T does beat Rocky in Rocky 3. :oops:

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
J-Rod said:
Anyone here still talk to Mike? Just curious if he is still collecting or not as I have seen some things around that I am sure he would be interested in.

Nope. He hasn't been on TCG in a while either. I assume that he just got real busy like we all do and/or driven into a depression by the way Zona's football season ended. I was thinking of sending him a PM to see if I can get a response.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
gt2590 said:
Brad said:
Pretty cool cover, if you hadn't seen the new Sporting News
246320363.jpg

Where'd he get his fashion advice? Michigan's Fab 5?

That suit might cost him a coupla draft spots. :lol:

Nah looks good when he plays on stage. Not many guys can pull off a pink suit like that.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Hello

A card I really want ends in 25 minutes. I hope I win it.

I mean I'll win it, I hope I don't overpay too much

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Brad said:
J-Rod said:
Anyone here still talk to Mike? Just curious if he is still collecting or not as I have seen some things around that I am sure he would be interested in.

Nope. He hasn't been on TCG in a while either. I assume that he just got real busy like we all do and/or driven into a depression by the way Zona's football season ended. I was thinking of sending him a PM to see if I can get a response.
I sent him a PM back when I was collecting $ for kcgranola and he hasn't read it yet and hasn't even logged in since 2 days after Thanksgiving....hopefully he didn't eat himself to death!!! :oops:

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
J-Rod said:
BTW any word on your steal from the other day?

It should arrive tomorrow. He sent it out Tuesday. I might not get it till Sunday though. I use my girlfriend's Ebay account so the mail goes to her. I hate driving out to her ranch unless it's absolutely necessary

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Has anyone else seen UD World of Sports set? I knew it had Trevor Booker in it, but wasn't too familiar. Apparently, it has DJ Mitchell (baseball prospect who should hit the big leagues mid summer with the Yanks) and some soccer player all from Clemson.

Go figure the soccer auto is the one that is one card of the 3 and pulls in the big money :shock:
http://cgi.ebay.com/DANE-RICHARDS-AUTO- ... 45f8a55f43

If you like college, might want to search for your in it.

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
Brad said:
Has anyone else seen UD World of Sports set? I knew it had Trevor Booker in it, but wasn't too familiar. Apparently, it has DJ Mitchell (baseball prospect who should hit the big leagues mid summer with the Yanks) and some soccer player all from Clemson.

Go figure the soccer auto is the one that is one card of the 3 and pulls in the big money :shock:
http://cgi.ebay.com/DANE-RICHARDS-AUTO- ... 45f8a55f43

If you like college, might want to search for your in it.
It also has a couple of the Duke lacrosse players that were involved in that rape case. I watched a couple breaks, not really impressed. But, someone hit a Lebron auto which was kinda cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts