Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - December 13th, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superhuskiefan1

Jan 26, 2010
UW Huskies
I was at the game and there were lots of people in skittles outfits besides what they should on espn and last week at the toys for tots signing he was also giving signed skittles boxes and bags away

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I just told my wife what it meant and she replied back with this. I guess she did some googling.

"Well, it looks like Lynch’s choice of sideline snack might be paying dividends as reports indicate that Skittles has offered Lynch a 24-month supply of the candy as well as a customized dispenser for his locker because of the incredible exposure the candy company received as a result of Lynch’s sweet tooth. Not too shabby. Now, Lynch is free to enjoy his favorite candy at any time. Somebody should probably buy him a new toothbrush, too. Just in case."

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
My mail.

SprolesShield.jpg

joeyV

May 20, 2009
New Orleans
Guys no problem about the Christmas cards. Thank the Disabled American Veterans charity for sending those cards to me with a donation letter. If you want to thank me send them a check.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Thanks fellas.

Agreed on bigtime fantasy sleeper this year jrod. I grabbed him in one of my money leagues with 156th overall pick (13th round) in a 12 man league. Sprocket has definitely made them regret it.

Wheeler- That's just the newest football Becket :)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
REALLY relieved to see that Sproles card wasnt in a N.O. uni. I want one of those baaad.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
I freaking love that Sproles Brian!

Add me to the list of guys thanking joeyV for an Xmas card :) A nice special edition Stovall refractor in there as well. You are the shizzle my nizzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online