Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Weekend Thread Sat/Sun 3/6 and 3/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Groat said:
Mmmmm..... going to the sushi place tonight. Can't wait. The guy who makes the sushi at this restaurant is a freaking master. He hand prepares each piece and they're as delicious as they are good looking.
photo.jpg

OMG YUM!!!

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Jared could you do me a favor. pm commin as i dont have much time before i go to the caps game. 8th row seats ftw

Edit: just realize jarreds not here, anyone else

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
jeff550 said:
Jared could you do me a favor. pm commin as i dont have much time before i go to the caps game. 8th row seats ftw

Edit: just realize jarreds not here, anyone else

If you're just asking for a bid, just use gixen. Works better than anybody out there.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
i can't print those Combine 8x10s fast enough. that should bring in the money needed for the Bomar relatively soon.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Well I just got done with a day full of Concast crap, because my internet went out. The guy was a ******* moron, and told me "Oh, you told me it was just through a modem and not wireless". No, dickcheese, you asked me what modem it was running through. I hope the kid slips on the ice on the way to his car.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Card Magnet said:
Well I just got done with a day full of Concast crap, because my internet went out. The guy was a fracking moron, and told me "Oh, you told me it was just through a modem and not wireless". No, dickcheese, you asked me what modem it was running through. I hope the kid slips on the ice on the way to his car.

Oh god, I freaking hate Comcast. When I leave here in a few weeks I'll be canceling their service and won't have a damn thing to do with them after that. I'd rather go without internet than deal with their crap again.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Groat said:
Card Magnet said:
Well I just got done with a day full of Concast crap, because my internet went out. The guy was a fracking moron, and told me "Oh, you told me it was just through a modem and not wireless". No, dickcheese, you asked me what modem it was running through. I hope the kid slips on the ice on the way to his car.

Oh god, I freaking hate Comcast. When I leave here in a few weeks I'll be canceling their service and won't have a damn thing to do with them after that. I'd rather go without internet than deal with their crap again.
If there was another choice here (other than dish since service is horrible in town), I'd jump on it faster than Tiger on a white woman in South Beach.

Members online

Latest posts