Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Weekend Thread Sat/Sun 3/6 and 3/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
tikitomoka said:
i can't print those Combine 8x10s fast enough. that should bring in the money needed for the Bomar relatively soon.
One of them going to be CJ? :p

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Finally found something with an Arizona logo on it for Lance Briggs. Took way too long.

351091183_tp.jpg

Can't wait to re-scan it right :)

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Nice Mike! I don't think there is a card from Ultimate that I have seen that I want right now though :?

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Brad said:
Nice Mike! I don't think there is a card from Ultimate that I have seen that I want right now though :?

I figured the same for the most part with this set. However, still managed to cost myself money by searching for Lance Briggs this week just on a whim. ::facepalm:: At least I can sell my other Briggs auto now.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
By the way you little Pucker, ebay thinks my Testaverde is a prize :lol:

Congrats thecardmagnet! You're the winner. Your early bid took home the prize.
Buyer view
Item:1991 Vinny Testaverde "10 Stripe" Parallel Insert #59

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
sffanmike25 said:
Brad said:

I figured the same for the most part with this set. However, still managed to cost myself money by searching for Lance Briggs this week just on a whim. ::facepalm:: At least I can sell my other Briggs auto now.

A definite upgrade, and a lot less than a pack :D

Got to get this one now too
http://cgi.ebay.com/2009-Ultimate-Colle ... 3a5853d331

Personally, I like inscriptions but not cards like this one.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Brad said:
sffanmike25 said:
Brad said:

A definite upgrade, and a lot less than a pack :D

Got to get this one now too
http://cgi.ebay.com/2009-Ultimate-Colle ... 3a5853d331

Personally, I like inscriptions but not cards like this one.

I think #3/3 was "pork chops" or something like that. I'd want one for Grady Jackson like "72 OZ Steak"

Members online

Latest posts