Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Figured This Would get More Convo Traffic Here..Thx. Steiner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dannyboy19

Feb 6, 2010
Massachusetts
I just bought an item in the spur of the moment off of Steiner. It was a basketball item. No idea who the player was but knew it was a fantastic deal! It was a Game Used Cuttino Mobley #32 New York Knicks Game Used Christmas Jersey. Again, no idea who it is, but it was marked down from $400 to $20! I picked it up in a flash and placed my order...

2 minutes later my phone was ringing from Steiner saying that there was an error in the price. It was actually supposed to be $200. They said they could sell it to me for $200 and throw in a Jason Kidd autographed basketball for free. I declined...I don't collect basketball but for $20 was going to pick up that unique piece...

Oh well, tis the season

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
dannyboy19 said:
I just bought an item in the spur of the moment off of Steiner. It was a basketball item. No idea who the player was but knew it was a fantastic deal! It was a Game Used Cuttino Mobley #32 New York Knicks Game Used Christmas Jersey. Again, no idea who it is, but it was marked down from $400 to $20! I picked it up in a flash and placed my order...

2 minutes later my phone was ringing from Steiner saying that there was an error in the price. It was actually supposed to be $200. They said they could sell it to me for $200 and throw in a Jason Kidd autographed basketball for free. I declined...I don't collect basketball but for $20 was going to pick up that unique piece...

Oh well, tis the season
No biggie at 20 bucks it was over-priced. I looked around on there site and found thing I felt warranting me to spend my money on. As most of the stuff on there most of the time.

dannyboy19

Feb 6, 2010
Massachusetts
haha yeah I agree. I've never bought anything off the steiner website. I knew if I decided to get rid of that jersey I'd probably get about $100 (for it being the special christmas jersey), so thats why I decided to buy in. At least they had the decency to call and offer me an additional free item with it. Some of these bigger companies should just realize that sometimes they might need to bite the bullet for an error. Again, like I said, at least they offered to compensate me for their error with an additional free product. I guess they were lucky I was in a good mood :lol:

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
I saw that and was like well he didnt even show up on the boxscore last year so I skipped it, but still a good price

Members online