Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Giants' fans you just hit a 6 foot brick wall...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
darocker80 said:
predatorkj said:
seitas said:
I feel dumber after reading this thread. It appears that only one person who replied to this thread even watches baseball. If the Giants do get to the playoffs good luck beating cain and lincecum.

Yes because the pitcher wins the game all by himself.Sorry I forgot to think about that.I also forgot there were only two games in each series.
When Lincecum will most likely go to the 9th giving up no runs, yes he wins the games by himself.

Cain also has this ability, so try taking on those two back to back.

And I agree with you, if the giants want to go far in the post season they need to pick up a bigger bat (than what we have now...)

I was just being a smartass.Actually I think they have some good times ahead but I just don't think relying on a couple of pitchers will get you far enough.Besides...what if one of them gets hurt or starts getting shelled?It can happen.Look at Roy Oswalt.Dude has always been solid but not for the last season and a half.Now...we get flashes.

Members online

Latest posts