Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-Go Blue- The Official Dodgers Thread(All things Dodgers)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
While I'm excited for the win, I hope it didn't come at the cost of another stint on the DL for Hanley. I just heard on the MLB network that it's being called a jammed shoulder. MRI tomorrow. Ethier took a pitch off the inside of his back knee that didn't look fun, either.

Yeah I hope Hanley isn't too serious. I also saw the Ethier HBP, behind the knee on the back leg, how does that even happen. WOW. You know I hope he is well of course.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Yeah I hope Hanley isn't too serious. I also saw the Ethier HBP, behind the knee on the back leg, how does that even happen. WOW. You know I hope he is well of course.

It is called Karma, after acting like such a TOOL today. Did you see his at bat? 1 pitch was 3 inches off the inside of the plate and he freaked out, then when you walked he laid down his bat in the batters box to piss of Dioner Navarro. Sometimes being a jag-off comes around to bite you in the back side.

Last edited:

Dmscards

Apr 2, 2013
Los Angeles
It is called Karma, after acting like such a TOOL today. Did you see his at bat? I pitch was 3 inches off the inside of the plate and he freaked out, then when you walked he laid down his bat in the batters box to piss of Dioner Navarro. Sometimes being a jag-off comes around to bite you in the back side.

Please leave this thread. Haha any of you guys remember Dioner's Two stints?

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
It is called Karma, after acting like such a TOOL today. Did you see his at bat? 1 pitch was 3 inches off the inside of the plate and he freaked out, then when you walked he laid down his bat in the batters box to piss of Dioner Navarro. Sometimes being a jag-off comes around to bite you in the back side.

Karma my ass, did you want him to do a bat flip when he walked? Would that have been more suitable?

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Karma my ass, did you want him to do a bat flip when he walked? Would that have been more suitable?

Do you really think the way he acted was professional or classy in any manner? If you say yes, then we might as well end the conversation as I will realize your homerism is out of control.

bigbov

Jun 26, 2012
Minoa, NY
Do you really think the way he acted was professional or classy in any manner? If you say yes, then we might as well end the conversation as I will realize your homerism is out of control.

Who would dare think that a Dodgers thread is pro-Dodgers?? You are correct... Hanley was not professional w/ the way he reacted to a pitch that was barely inside. Still hope he is okay since he has been instrumental to the turn around. Since you bring it up... How professional is it that Junior Lake questions every strike call he doesn't swing at? It must be his vast knowledge of the major league strike zone since he's been a big leaguer for 8 minutes.

Go Blue.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Yeah I hope Hanley isn't too serious.

It sounds like it may be. Dee Gordon not in the Isotopes lineup tonight but apparently in the dugout in a twitter pic I saw from tonight's game. I assume Gordon was held out for precautionary reasons if he's needed tomorrow if Hanram has to go on the shelf. One tweet says Gordon's been called up but the tweet is not from any source I trust so I'll have to wait until it's reported by a source I trust or wait for LAD to tweet it.

was funny after the hamram incident that one of the Dodger broadcasters wonders that with all the multimillionaires playing ball there, why is wrigley field so unsafe with not much padding on the bricks or no padding at all liek the short wall that hanram fell over that contributed towards his jammed right shoulder.

Last edited:

Dmscards

Apr 2, 2013
Los Angeles
It sounds like it may be. Dee Gordon not in the Isotopes lineup tonight but apparently in the dugout in a twitter pic I saw from tonight's game. I assume Gordon was held out for precautionary reasons if he's needed tomorrow if Hanram has to go on the shelf. One tweet says Gordon's been called up but the tweet is not from any source I trust so I'll have to wait until it's reported by a source I trust or wait for LAD to tweet it.

was funny after the hamram incident that one of the Dodger broadcasters wonders that with all the multimillionaires playing ball there, why is wrigley field so unsafe with not much padding on the bricks or no padding at all liek the short wall that hanram fell over that contributed towards his jammed right shoulder.

Love me some Dee!

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Just stumbled across this thread. Don't spend much time on the boards lately but this thread will pull me back more often. I'll weigh in on the Wilson signing. IMO, it's a good signing. If the Dodgers traded for a middle reliever, they would have picked up salary regardless plus trade away a decent prospect. This way they have minimal investment, decent possible upside, and we didn't have to give up a prospect. Like others have stated... spending freely now is fine and dandy but some day they need to reload and it's nice to do so with homegrown talent. The Dodgers have also picked up about a half million in credits toward international signing allocations with their recent acquisitions. Tom

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Just stumbled across this thread. Don't spend much time on the boards lately but this thread will pull me back more often. I'll weigh in on the Wilson signing. IMO, it's a good signing. If the Dodgers traded for a middle reliever, they would have picked up salary regardless plus trade away a decent prospect. This way they have minimal investment, decent possible upside, and we didn't have to give up a prospect. Like others have stated... spending freely now is fine and dandy but some day they need to reload and it's nice to do so with homegrown talent. The Dodgers have also picked up about a half million in credits toward international signing allocations with their recent acquisitions. Tom

Excellent points Tom

Dmscards

Apr 2, 2013
Los Angeles
Did anyone see Puig get pissed at Gonzalez for not scoring from first on his triple. Gonzalez was like "bro ain't no way I'm scoring on that"

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Did anyone see Puig get pissed at Gonzalez for not scoring from first on his triple. Gonzalez was like "bro ain't no way I'm scoring on that"
maybe I'm just showing my age (GET OFF MY LAWN!!!), but I think he needs to tone that kind of stuff down. Posing on third, yelling at AGon... that kind of stuff is going to come back to bite him at some point if he doesn't start showing a little more maturity. Baseball's funny like that - it's the most traditional game going and the vets don't like that kind of behavior. I don't mind his enthusiasm and hustle at all, but some of his act is wearing thin - at least for me.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Was there a reason Kershaw left the game after just 6 innings and 90 pitches?

Nice to see Crawford on base 3 times, though the inability to score by the Dodgers when Kershaw is on the mound is ridiculous.

bigbov

Jun 26, 2012
Minoa, NY
Was there a reason Kershaw left the game after just 6 innings and 90 pitches?

Nice to see Crawford on base 3 times, though the inability to score by the Dodgers when Kershaw is on the mound is ridiculous.

They pinch hit for him w/ a runner on and one out as it was a one run game @ the time (2-1).

Members online