Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

God help me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseballNut

Mar 19, 2011
Why does he want you to use both the English and Chinese versions? Here in Taiwan (Province of China) I get my mail addressed to my English address. They also use Chinese addresses, but it's not a necessity. I'd say if he's worried the postman might not be able to read the English version, the Chinese version should be the safest.
Besides, since I'm not Chinese, I can't read or write ANY of it lolol.

Just copy and paste?

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Thanks all, I just wrote it in English and mailed it. I tried to copy and paste into Word and Excel, and neither would allow me to paste the Chinese characters

m3equals333

Feb 1, 2012
NJ
I guess too late now, but you could have just hit "print screen" and pasted it into MS Paint. Then you could have just cropped the Chinese portion and printed it out and pasted in on the envelope.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
m3equals333 said:
I guess too late now, but you could have just hit "print screen" and pasted it into MS Paint. Then you could have just cropped the Chinese portion and printed it out and pasted in on the envelope.
Holy crap he could have wrote it faster :lol:

Members online