Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread - Part Two..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zlpeterson

Sep 23, 2015
San Francisco
The foil cards are great looking. I also completed the run, I forget the artist, but the card in the top right annoys me badly as it doesn't look in appearance anything like the true Topps cards the artist were to model off.

deadman31

Sep 15, 2010
The foil cards are great looking. I also completed the run, I forget the artist, but the card in the top right annoys me badly as it doesn't look in appearance anything like the true Topps cards the artist were to model off.

Oldmanalan and yes I feel same way.

spcollector

Nov 11, 2009
Need some help from the Griffey experts... Just acquired this card below. I know they are fairly rare as I have not seen any on Ebay of COMC. Can anybody tell me possible value?

2008 Topps Back to School #TB4 Ken Griffey Jr.
4HPmmeN.jpg

uOjA1Bn.jpg

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
Need some help from the Griffey experts... Just acquired this card below. I know they are fairly rare as I have not seen any on Ebay of COMC. Can anybody tell me possible value?

2008 Topps Back to School #TB4 Ken Griffey Jr.
4HPmmeN.jpg

uOjA1Bn.jpg

These are tough to find. I have 3 Pujols and he is valued around $25 to $30. Griffey should be at least that if not more. Here is some info:
These eight cards were distributed in specially-marked back-to-school retail packages produced by Fairfield which were sold at Target. Two of these cards were packaged with two packs of Series One and two packs of Series Two for $7.99.
  • TB1 Miguel Cabrera
  • TB2 Albert Pujols
  • TB3 Grady Sizemore
  • TB4 Ken Griffey, Jr.
  • TB5 David Wright
  • TB6 Ichiro
  • TB7 Alex Rodriguez
  • TB8 Chipper Jones

jschl93994

Apr 30, 2011
Anyone willing to part with their APOH Bat Auto /25 of Griffey?

Willing to pay $10k.

Let me know. Need for my PC. Will share photos of your baby with you if you sell him.

Members online