Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hobby Status Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
Been out of the loop for a while. I've heard that card prices have jumped a bit during COVID, is this across the board? Or is it mainly on the unopened boxes or high end cards that are jumping in value?

Looking to potentially sell off parts of my PC that I've been putting off for a while. Is go to method still ebay auctions, or has stuff moved to a separate spot?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Been out of the loop for a while. I've heard that card prices have jumped a bit during COVID, is this across the board? Or is it mainly on the unopened boxes or high end cards that are jumping in value?

Looking to potentially sell off parts of my PC that I've been putting off for a while. Is go to method still ebay auctions, or has stuff moved to a separate spot?
Still eBay for quality items.

And yeah, prices took off and are still pretty high…

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
Some stuff has come down a little, but most everything is still well above pre-covid prices. I don't see them getting back down to pre-covid prices.

zyceoa

Sep 2, 2012
Most of the stupidity is with current unopened product and especially basketball and football. I remember being able to get $5-10 worth of cards out of $20 blasters, and now you will get the same $5-10 worth of cards out of $60 blasters.

Members online