Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many 2010 BDP boxes have you busted?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Up to 33 and couting...

Out of 33 boxes...1 AFLAC, 2 Blue Ref Autos and a bunch of base and ref autos...nothing better ::facepalm::

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
0.825. But I was in a player draft of a case, so I've been inoculated against ripping this stuff.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
ONE.

It was complete shat and the box was missing an auto, this break down explains why I have only opened one. And we all know a replacement auto from Topps will be just as bad:

64 - Green RC Base (One Heyward)
27 - Green RC Chrome (One Posey)
31- Prospect Base (One Machado)
27 - Prospect Chromes (One Pomeranz)
17 - USA Base

and my hits...

Drew Storen Green RC Refractor
Corey Seager USA Blue Parallel 066/399

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
3 boxes. Pulled an orange REF of some prospect, but nothing else too notable.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
3 Boxes. The first pack had a Heyward base on the top, followed by a Manny Machado 1/1 Autographed Printing Plate. I went nutso.

The rest of the 3 boxes didnt yield much else but its all about big picture right?

SportsCardMojo

Aug 22, 2010
MD
24 Boxes

Notables:
2 Harpers AFLAC (1 being his jersey #34/230)
1 Slade Heathcott AFLAC
1 Kaleb Cowart AFLAC
1 Zach Cox Orange Ref Auto
1 Machado Gold Ref Auto
1 Machado Chrome Base Auto
...and much more...

I said I'm done buying cards for a while, but these 2 cases and reading FCB forums are killing me!

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I will need to add another box (+5 packs) to to my total. After winning $500 on a scratch off, I decide to try again with BDPP.

So out of my second attempt I got the following (which does make up for the first box):

Blue Parallel - Cito Culver
Gold Ref - Seth Blair (same box as the two autos)
Orange Ref - Lorenzo Cain RC (loose packs)
Blue Ref - Luis Atilano RC
Ref - Greg Garcia & Drew Storen RC
Auto - Manny Machado (nicely centered)
Auto Ref - Cito Culver (nicely centered, loose packs) , Zach Cox (off center to the right, at best 65/35, 70/30...loose packs)
Gold Ref Auto - Matt Harvey (nicely centered, same box as Machado)

Needless to say I think I am absolutley done buying this wax, I dont think I could do better than that so no need to find out and dissappoint. I am still waiting on Topps with my missing auto from my other box (expectations are very low on this).

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Just bought 5 more last night so I'm up to 55....not sure when I'll stop... :lol:

Members online