Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I JUST CRACKED THE GINTER CODE!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

njlw226

Jul 13, 2009
More to come soon...I just have to see if I'm the first one or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

njlw226

Jul 13, 2009
I have to give a shot out to my fellow code cracker, Mike from JDs Wildcardz.....we've been in contact non stop the past few days working on this!!!!

njlw226

Jul 13, 2009
justinmandawg said:
Congrats on being completely full of shat.

Trust me...you can ask Mike from JDs Wildcardz blog, and Mario from WaxHeaven.....

Do I get a card next year???????!!!!!!

Sorry for rambling, but I'm PUMPED!!!!!

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
njlw226 said:
I have to give a shot out to my fellow code cracker, Mike from JDs Wildcardz.....we've been in contact non stop the past few days working on this!!!!

Homicide?

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I was opening 2 boxes at the Topps Booth at FanFest Sunday (more to come on this) and the guy that created the code this year said it would be much tougher than last years. So congratulations. I'm not sure if you get your own card this year, I think you get a special set of all the autographs in the set.

njlw226

Jul 13, 2009
JEA2880 said:
I am calling shenanigans on this one...

I promise, I will come back and walk you through step by step how to solve it...trying to get in touch with Topps as we speak...

I have no reason to lie about this...I'm so pumped/exhausted/nervous...just want to find out if I was the first!!

njlw226

Jul 13, 2009
George_Calfas said:
Well welcome to the boards, i/g

Thanks, trying to get Mike from JDz wildcardz blog on here to verify that we worked long and hard to crack this thing!

Members online