Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I just won a Brandon Phillips Mother's Day pink bat! Pics added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
It's late, but I am psyched right now. Brandon Phillips ran a contest on Twitter tonight. He had 3 Mother's Day pink bats. 3 winners would each win a bat. I was one of the winners. I can't believe it. I'm too excited, so I had to share.

Last edited:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Thanks guys! Still pretty excited. He had me send him my number, so he's going to call today to go over the details. I can't believe I actually won.

bosox- Yes sir, one in the same. :cool:

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
Thats cool hes gonna talk to you - i thought he'd have an assistant handle the logistics- ask if he needs part time entourage? Lol

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Thats cool hes gonna talk to you - i thought he'd have an assistant handle the logistics- ask if he needs part time entourage? Lol

Brandon Phillips is his own assistant and entourage. If you don't follow him on Twitter, you should. He's been known to go to Little League games on his off day just because a young follower asked.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Congrats Joe! Now not to dump on an awesome day for you, but isn't the whole point of the pink bats supposed to be that they are auctioned off for charity? Side not: I was at the Brewers/Cubs game yesterday and NO Brewers used a pink bat and only 2 Cubs

refuse24

Mar 11, 2009
Brandon Phillips is his own assistant and entourage. If you don't follow him on Twitter, you should. He's been known to go to Little League games on his off day just because a young follower asked.
That's nice to hear this...More players should follow suit.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Thank you! I'm still waiting on the call. I know they had to travel to Atlanta, so I figure it will be this afternoon.

This is such an awesome piece for my collection. I don't think it will be a problem, but I am going to ask if he'll sign it and include "Mother's Day 2012". I hope that's not asking too much,

Andy- Brandon also wore a pink necklace, a pink arm sleeve, pink wrist bands, and pink cleats. I have no doubt that most, if not all of that, is going to go to MLB for auction. Plus, this is just a guess, I wouldn't be surprised if he made a donation or simply paid for the bats himself. That's a shame that no Brewers and only 2 Cubs used the bats. I think it's a great thing that a lot of the players and MLB do. Sorry for getting long winded. lol

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
DAT DUDE BP's bat now in your collection is just flat out awesome Joe. Congrats!

Members online

Latest posts