Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is there an accurate checklist of A&G auto & relic SP's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
I pulled a Mike Parsons (surfer dude) auto and a Drew Brees relic. (not from the same sources) Usually the non-baseball stuff is more SP than the baseball stuff--or at least it seems that way in the past. Topps website is terribly out of touch. They still show stuff from 2009 calendar! "Crack the 2009 Allen & Ginter Code!"

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Greg Cleveland said:
I pulled a Mike Parsons (surfer dude) auto and a Drew Brees relic. (not from the same sources) Usually the non-baseball stuff is more SP than the baseball stuff--or at least it seems that way in the past. Topps website is terribly out of touch. They still show stuff from 2009 calendar! "Crack the 2009 Allen & Ginter Code!"

I dont know about the relic buy the Parsons should be a print run near 200. The non-sport people in past years were in this range.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
A_Pharis said:
matchpenalty said:
So is Jack Beanstock / with beans in it card a 1/1?

I believe the gimmick cards are low #'d but not 1/1's. Last year, weren't they #'d to like 3?
2009 was 10 serial numbered sets, my guess is more this year due to lack of serial numbering.

Members online