Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this week the last "stand" for the Phillies?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I am off this week and thought id go see the Phillies play. I was going to go Tuesday. For somewhat good seats it was 60 bucks. tolls 8 bucks. parkring 20 bucks food 20 bucks... Sorry... over 100 bucks for one person for a ball game? also the phillies said i cant just buy one seat. They were making me buy 2 seats so they are not left with trying to sell one seat. What a joke! Thanks Phillies. Back in the day for 50 bucks about 4 of us could go and get great seats and have a blast... What happend to baseball?????????????????

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Down yr for some ppl but Howard is 5'th in HR's with 18 and 3'rd in RBI's with 71...not bad considering the yr they're having.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Yeah, not bad considering he is hitting .219. But he has had some big hits and game winning rbi's this year. Sizemore just misses hitting a walkoff grand slam tonight against the Mets. Instead they lose 5-4 and Colon gets 200th win. Hope Cole Hamels has a good game today. Go Phillies!

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
The Phillies haven't had a batting champion since Richie Ashburn (.350) in 1958. But Ben Revere might end that drought. After another multi-hit game last night he is hitting .315, 2nd only to Morneau. If Revere wins it, he will have the least RBI's of a NL batting champ. He currently has 13 RBI's.

Phillies beat Mariners 4-1 as Williams and Blanco led the way. Go Phillies!

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
The Phillies may not win the NL East or a Wild Card but they are playing some good baseball right now. They have won 3 series in a row for the 1st time since July of last year. And against some good teams. Galvis and Ruf led the way tonight with home runs in the 4-3 win over the Nats. Good job by Sandberg inserting them in the lineup and giving Howard and Utley some rest. Papelbon got his 33rd save in 35 chances and is pitching great. He is now 18th in saves all-time. Phillies go for the sweep tonight but I don't like the pitching matchup. Regardless, Go Phillies!

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Phillies beat Mets 7-2 as Jerome Williams out pitched the ugliest dude in the Majors. Marlon Bryd hit his 25th home run, a career high. The Phillies can take their 4th straight series if they win today. And get out of last place! A.J. is supposed to pitch today but might be on another team by game time. Go Phillies!

Members online

Latest posts