Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just thought id post a few of my nicer cards from my Rocco Baldelli collection. Can post more if people are interested. Thanks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Very nice. Lots of individual player and theme collectors here who enjoy seeing this kind of stuff.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Awesome stuff! Would love to see more, Rocco's peak coincides with some of my favorite releases of the mid-2000s!

OakAth

Nov 30, 2009
Is this your listing?
Merry Christmas
No, "2006 Topps Finest 1/1" is a saved search for me on Ebay.....I hunt the white frame refractors and xfractors from this set. Good luck, it would be a nice card to add to your collection.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Love when players collectors post stuff- always feel free to post- love your Baldellis !!

Had I not been so sick the last month or so , I would have gone and found this one and scanned to show you
Pulled myself from an Ultimate box years ago.Normally sees eBay but this one being his jersey # I kept and slabbed
Hope you like it :cool:
full.jpg

mjpritchett

Dec 13, 2023
Virginia
Love when players collectors post stuff- always feel free to post- love your Baldellis !!

Had I not been so sick the last month or so , I would have gone and found this one and scanned to show you
Pulled myself from an Ultimate box years ago.Normally sees eBay but this one being his jersey # I kept and slabbed
Hope you like it :cool:
View attachment 353187
Thats a sweet card! Things for posting! Would be interested in trading or buying if available. Ill post some more when i can!

mjpritchett

Dec 13, 2023
Virginia

Members online

Latest posts