Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lesnar pulls out of 106

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
Can someone call Sam to make sure he's okay?

I feel the hype around Duffee, now Velasquez, being forced to watch Mazzagati on Saturday, and noe coinciding with his BFF Brock being a bit under the weather may have thrown him over the deep end.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
:(

Man I was looking forward to this fight. I thought Carwin and Brock made for a great match up.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
We'll see Carwin/Brock soon...probably at the December Supershow they put on

I would rather watch it then anyway

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Sucks I have to wait. But I feel the UFC is doing the same thing they did with Lesnar/Mir 2. Have a bigger show they'd like the fight to be on, so they made up an excuse.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
NECpilgrims8 said:
http://dammagecontrol.sportscardblogs.com/2009/10/26/lesnar-forced-to-pull-out-of-ufc-106-vs-carwin/

The writer's name is Kevin Iole not Lole.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
He better be sick as hell to cancel that fight. Nog, Wandy, and many others toughed it up under pretty bad conditions.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Ty Hope said:
He better be sick as hell to cancel that fight. Nog, Wandy, and many others toughed it up under pretty bad conditions.
And got their asses handed to them. Well Nog did. If he really has N1H1 like Carwin said, then it's excusable.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I cant imagine any AC would let him fight if he had that...i am fine waiting for this one, going to be a great fight

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Sam Banks said:
[quote="Ty Hope":13azgugf]He better be sick as hell to cancel that fight. Nog, Wandy, and many others toughed it up under pretty bad conditions.
And got their asses handed to them. Well Nog did. If he really has N1H1 like Carwin said, then it's excusable.[/quote:13azgugf]

If thats what he has, than yes it is excusable. The people who bought tickets are screwed though.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Ty Hope said:
[quote="Sam Banks":34a17kcx][quote="Ty Hope":34a17kcx]He better be sick as hell to cancel that fight. Nog, Wandy, and many others toughed it up under pretty bad conditions.
And got their asses handed to them. Well Nog did. If he really has N1H1 like Carwin said, then it's excusable.[/quote:34a17kcx]

If thats what he has, than yes it is excusable. The people who bought tickets are screwed though.[/quote:34a17kcx]
I was thinking that myself. I feel bad for them. Hopefully they can get a big fight in there to replace it. Mir/Nog 2 maybe? A quick turn around rematch for Machida/Rua? Unlikely.

But it's a bad deal all around. But now we all know where we will be January 2nd.

If Fedor pulls out of the Strikeforce card I will blow a ******* gasket though!!!! I don't want to miss my chance at seeing him fight in person!!

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I still need to get my ticket from Fedor vs Crocop IP signed some day. That was the absolute peak of Pride. What a night of fights that was..

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Sam Banks said:
I am hoping to be able to hit up the weigh ins before the KISS concert, but not sure that will be possible.
That would be cool. I've shaken hands with him before, but he wasnt signing. It was a pre-fight event for the fans.

Members online

Latest posts