Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Live 2013 National Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I ran into phillyfan in the hotel lobby while I was chasing around my son hoping he burns off a bunch of energy. I'll stop by the booth tomorrow!

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
How much does it cost for a table or booth at the national?

edit-nvm found it. Doesnt seem that bad 1295 for a 10x15

Last edited:

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Just headed to bed for the night. Bringing my wife and kid to the show tomorrow, it's his first card show! He'll be 3 in November. Gets to meet his first Benchwarmer girls and everything!

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
My posse from The Collector's Group went to Dave & Busters one night in '09. Got lost in the 'ghetto'. Saw a trailer park, a bike leaning up against a cop car, w/the car's door still open, yet nobody was around and a guy juggling invisible objects.

In Cleveland: crazy homeless person
Anywhere else: street mime

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
What ever came from that? Guy sold for $200 and you were firm at $175?

The guy said he wanted $175 in trade and we agreed to that. After me giving him a couple of options for trades and him turning them down. I brought up the idea of him picking what he wanted on eBay equaling $175 he said OK... Then he came back and said he didn't want to do that and that I should be finding something (this is where he start backing out). I said OK then I can get you $175 PP and then he really backed out of the deal there. What an ******* that dude was. Pisses me off just thinking about it.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
The guy said he wanted $175 in trade and we agreed to that. After me giving him a couple of options for trades and him turning them down. I brought up the idea of him picking what he wanted on eBay equaling $175 he said OK... Then he came back and said he didn't want to do that and that I should be finding something (this is where he start backing out). I said OK then I can get you $175 PP and then he really backed out of the deal there. What an ******* that dude was. Pisses me off just thinking about it.
God... sounds like a headache. The sh!t us player collectors have to deal with from time to time, sorry man. I can't stay deals that go that way... but do love the deals that go SO smoothly from time to time. You're clearly the buyer of that card, so sounds like he'll never sell it for $225...

Members online

Latest posts