Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

March 2023 - New Arrivals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Criswell was traded to the Rockies. I'm sorry for him. He may well become an OK MLB starter some day, but that cannot happen until he's traded AWAY from the Rockies....

A mishmash...Criswell was traded to the Rockies but I have a feeling he'll be an okay MLB starter some day. Then there's a McGwire Living Set card I missed, and a few recent Topps parallels.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Been on vacation and came back to one of the largest mail days ever after 2 weeks gone and the 3 days it has taken me to find time to open it. Going to have to make a few posts to cover everything, and may have even left a few scrubby items off the list.

Will start with BKB, my smallest group besides the 1 hockey item I got. Nothing crazy here, just some cool stuff.
Lever.jpgChristian-Laettner.jpgGeorge-McGinnis.jpgCliff-Hagan.jpgOakley.jpg
Hawkins.jpgMeyer.jpgChambers.jpgIssel.jpgHaskins.png

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Finally got the Silver version. Admiral Silver.jpg. Here is the lone hockey card, more like a postcard or small promo photoHull.jpg.

Well, I did get this double-sided goody too...which naturally transitions into FBMagic.jpgkELLY.jpg

A pair of E Smith Holos. Emmitt-Smith-(Back-to-Back-Rushing-Titles).jpgEmmit-Smith-(Emmits-Super-Day).jpg. Faulk insert Marshall-Faulk.jpg

Me being stupid AGAIN, and not paying attention to the fact the entire lot is the same box! Slim Jims.jpg
John Rauch. Wicked diamond cut, but made it affordable. Rauch.jpg

I can't pass up this card now when it's cheap enough, as it took me forever to find one at my price. I think I have 3-4 now. The much harder to find than A side, Skybox B Favre B.png

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I showed a few Raider QBs in the football thread, but nobody looks there, so i'll share 3 of them here as well.
Carr 15.jpgJeff-George.jpgMarques-Tuiasosopo.jpg

Then a few other, including Rod Woodson Raider card. The other one I got was technically a Steeler card. This one is /40.Woodson 40.jpg
Casper.jpgMcFadden.jpg

A couple Vikes, including finally nabbing Adrian Peterson. Leaf is good for something, after all. Not a fan of that Page design. it's my second card from this set, the first being Gene Upshaw. I don't like the 2 "arches" atop of each other. Peterson 35.jpgKrause.jpgPage.jpg

And a homer, Kitna. Kitna.jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Still not even out of FB and a few bigger grabs. The Reed is a recollections, /10. The Dawson may go back. Seems it got a decent corner ding in route because the toploader wasn't sealed and the card slid out!

Favre.pngJohnson.jpgReed 10.jpgDawson.jpg

Kavanaugh 1-30.jpgLionel-Taylor.jpgCulp.jpg
Finally, a couple redemption cards.
Harris.jpgs-l1600-1.jpgs-l1600.jpg

The baseball will follow shortly...

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Fingers /5. Fingers 5.jpgRice.jpgGamble.jpgBurnett.jpgAubrey-Huff.jpg
Friend /251959-Design---Bob-Friend.jpgMark-Kotsay.jpg1971-Design---Cookie-Rojas.jpg

I don't recall these being issued, but looks like unlike earlier food issued, where you could buy them for cheap with a few food proof of purchase, you had to be a lucky dog to score one of these. This came with an original box too. They aren't the greatest looking cards, but I love this kind of stuff. Multi-sport issue, but they are not cheap. Not sure i'll chase any of the other players, but would love to have the full set if money were no issue. Hank Aaron, still sealed.Aaron.jpgAaron Box.jpg

There is more coming....Then the Dodgers!

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Perry.pngBrooks 68.jpgBrooks Heritage.jpgStennett.pngSnell Jumbo.jpgSnell is a jumbo, probably box topper. It's in a cellophane wrapper.

This is an interesting OPC card. There is a Topps version, but it's different. Leppert.png

A small group of 57s, could have showed this in the Dodger thread, but it makes more sense here. 57s.png

Finally, a small Frank Thomas lot that was BIN for $1 with $1 s/h! I thought maybe it was a pricing mistake and hit BIN and paid immediately. Some of the 90s inserts have dropped, while others have soared. I am damn happy with this buy for the 3 neat inserts I received (first 3 cards shown). The auto is the promo facsimile obviously. It's not a valuable lot, but those RBI king foil cards were awesome back in 1994 and about 1 per box pulls if I recall. That silver Leaf MVP card was the winner for the gold redemption set too!Thomas $1.jpg

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
030423-1.jpg
Several 2023 Topps cards...Dave Stewart 1988 Black Auto/199, Seth Brown Vintage/99 and Independence Day/76, and a Dany Jimenez Black/72. Also a 2022 Finest "Rose Gold Mini Diamonds Refractor" Kevin Smith 26/50. I'm so over every chrome set having 1,200 different refractors but this one looks nice at least.

030423-2.jpg
And a 1940 Play Ball John Babich. Only need 4 more to finish up that team set.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Houston Astros team postcard Darin Erstad unsigned. I've had the signed version for years.

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity Darin Erstad /50
2003 Bowman Heritage IP auto Darin Erstad

Members online

Latest posts