Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Meet Kevin Burge AKA ShoelessJoe at The National, booth 2241

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

porkNbeans

May 15, 2009
Austin said:
m_5094584443923f11cdce3857e3c14998.png

pics_jrichs0087.jpg

dude's gotta know that unless the prince is bangin the rabid goat beast in the camp manager's bedroom, jason is gonna go after him first.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Sad thing is no ones gonna say squat. Contrary to popular belief he does not act gangsta at all. He just does his thing buying up nice big gu patches raw cards and he even is on the insert kick.

I had my conversations with him he will deny all until the bitter end. I told him he is full of **** and told him to move on. The best thing to do to him is NOT to sell to him. I know guys at the east coast shows who know exactly what he does and they will line up to sell to him because his money is green. Its almost a lost cause. I just choose not to sell him anything.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Is it against show rules to post flyers with his picture saying "do not sell to or buy from this man"? :mrgreen:

j/k

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I am sure he makes some money doing what he has been alleged to have done, but if he is indeed only 22, I wonder where he will end up in life?

PS Didn't he have some under age "Yo! Yo! Yo! Gangsta Wannabe" twirp come to his defense on the old Beckett Board?

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Scottopotamus said:
Didn't he have some under age "Yo! Yo! Yo! Gangsta Wannabe" twirp come to his defense on the old Beckett Board?
No, that was actually Burge.
He even "sticks it to the Beckett members" on his Myspace page.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Austin said:
Scottopotamus said:
Didn't he have some under age "Yo! Yo! Yo! Gangsta Wannabe" twirp come to his defense on the old Beckett Board?
No, that was actually Burge.
He even "sticks it to the Beckett members" on his Myspace page.

Correct. He had a Beckett ID and came on the BMB's threatening to file charges against people for slander and defamation of character numerous times. He knew he couldn't and unfortunately it appears that no one is able to stop him and his forgeries and fakes. We used to have a good time getting him riled up though.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
chashawk said:
Anybody know if this is another alias?
[ebay:37joyjlj]270433366053[/ebay:37joyjlj]
I don't know if that's Burge, but one of his recent negatives (7/02) was from former Beckett moderator BGT Masters of Tiki D, who wrote, "Guy sells fake buybacks and topps rookie premier photoshoots. Beware!!!!"

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Austin said:
chashawk said:
Anybody know if this is another alias?
[ebay:2do95sk9]270433366053[/ebay:2do95sk9]
I don't know if that's Burge, but one of his recent negatives (7/02) was from former Beckett moderator BGT Masters of Tiki D, who wrote, "Guy sells fake buybacks and topps rookie premier photoshoots. Beware!!!!"
Yup, saw that. This looks like his buying account.

eBay user blameitonthealcohol

Members online

Latest posts