Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Modell's sale STILL going on...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Not sure if they're having an issue processing payments and what not, but I still haven't received my ebate notification and I usually get them within 48 hours. Been about 10 days and my order is still marked as 'pending' yet it was delivered today.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Not sure if they're having an issue processing payments and what not, but I still haven't received my ebate notification and I usually get them within 48 hours. Been about 10 days and my order is still marked as 'pending' yet it was delivered today.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
cartersprings said:
You've been thanked. Finally picked up a new authentic Twins jersey & cap. :)

Carter, this is off-topic but seeing as though you are a big Vikes fan I have to ask. Where does my boy Tyrel Johnson fit in with Minny next year. Was it year before last that he was starting and last year he made like 5 total tackles :benson:

Tyrell was going after his MBA at the same time I was so we had a few classes together until he was drafted so I just wanted to find out where he fit in. Super nice dude.

Members online

Latest posts