Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***** MORNING THREAD***** 11/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning......feeling like I have the flu, due to having a shingles vaccine yesterday. I was warned that I would feel like this for a couple of days.

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
Good morning......feeling like I have the flu, due to having a shingles vaccine yesterday. I was warned that I would feel like this for a couple of days.

I didn’t have any trouble with mine. Sorry you did. Don’t forget that it’s a two shot vaccine. I can’t remember if it’s 3 or 6 months, but there is a follow up shot if you got the Shingrix vaccine, which is the most effective one.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I didn’t have any trouble with mine. Sorry you did. Don’t forget that it’s a two shot vaccine. I can’t remember if it’s 3 or 6 months, but there is a follow up shot if you got the Shingrix vaccine, which is the most effective one.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Yeah, I get the second in 2-6 months. I will probably do late January.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Struck out looking for 2020 Topps Update blasters. About done at work. Going to try to get by the LCS before they close.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good late evening all!

Shocked to find some Bowman Platinum at WM today. Then when I rang it up, I found out why.

$21 for hanger box, $40 for one auto per mega box.

Also one Gallery blaster left too...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all! Struck out looking for 2020 Topps Update blasters. About done at work. Going to try to get by the LCS before they close.

My local WM still had some but pretty sure I’ve got the set. I’ll PM you after I sort them, prob tomorrow...

Latest posts