Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (01 UD MVP Batting Glove 6 card lot)-----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Who? I that only Dominio was the only one collecting Chris Young......well if that card was from the one on a D-backs.

Well....you just solved your own mystery;)

Also, why does the card have to be claimed the same day? I mean, this thread is going to be up forever, it's not like we have to meet a quota.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
No one said all cards had to be claimed same day, but this thread has almost 11k views in 11 days, so an average of 1000 views a day, if something is not moving, its not a bad idea to replace it with something else to keep the ball rolling. Just a thought............

Kevin Alan

Nov 2, 2012
Spring, Texas, United States
Seeing how it might not be fair to take Papi Quad Relics/10 to replace it with 1/1 can we replace it with this?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/photos/_/name/hou/photoId/2567682/houston-texans

It won't let me copy the image but Professional Photograph Company is Producing us High Quality 8x10's of that Picture.

It'll be Autographed by 3-5 Different Texans (10-1) Players this Tuesday at 10 AM At Reliant Energy's Exclusive Invitation ONLY Breakfast/Autograph Party with 5 Texans! (NOTE they refuse to leak out the Players attending which seems both stupid and scary (Ha Ha)

So if you'd like an 8x10 signed of /by 3-5 Texans I can send ya picture on Tuesday around 1130 am once we get back home!

JUST trying to offer something nicer than some common 1/1 Junkie Prospect..

:eek:

Hi!

Uncle Tiny here!

I'll take Big Papi if still Available?

I can offer this 1/1 Prospect XRC Bryan Peterson Tristar Purple XRC 1/1

BryanPetersonTristarPurpleRC.jpg

Someone mentioned Christmas Exchange..is it too late to join one?

(Mods) Does it HAVE to be cards? or can PIF be Memorabilia too?

Going to signing/Breakfast with 5 Texans this Tuesday!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Re: ------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (Card Posted)-----------

No one said all cards had to be claimed same day, but this thread has almost 11k views in 11 days, so an average of 1000 views a day, if something is not moving, its not a bad idea to replace it with something else to keep the ball rolling. Just a thought............

sorry if I ruffled feathers by giving a card 48 hours to be claimed. there are not a lot of Barry Zito collectors on the boards but I did have 1 in particular in mind when I posted the card. Onehrk is a big Barry Zito collector and I was hoping he would see this post or that someone would have made him aware of this post. I also let the F Mart sit for 2 days in case somebody else could have used in their collection. For me it's just going into a set. sometimes it's just common courtesy that causes a delay.

and f.y.I. Musial collector it's nothing against you I'm just sharing an opinion. like others said the thread isn't going anywhere and there's no particular rush for new card to arrive everyday.

sorry this belongs in the discussion thread wich is where I thought I was posting
Sent from my ADR6300 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
The Rolen is gone. It is headed to rookieaddict.

I will dig through some boxes this weekend and I am sure I can come up with some more cards to add to this thread this weekend.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (Card Posted)-----------

well the doerr is back up for grabs who wants it?

So this is the guy I claimed a card from? Kinda looks like I'm going to be getting shafted then huh?

Members online

Latest posts