Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (01 UD MVP Batting Glove 6 card lot)-----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waulk11

Aug 20, 2010
Los Angeles CA
I'll take the kershaw if its still available. I can offer this.
7704CD12.jpg

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
So uhh...is the Pete Rose still available? :lol:

If it is, I will take it and post a card later. If not, carry on.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
I was interested in it...wanted it actually but I later realized it was not a full auto (because of the "P" on the Pete). I didn't mean to cause any drama/trouble just wanted to make sure that if I was taking something that was going into my PC that it would be something I could really enjoy and not look at later on and be like..."I should have waited for something else". I mean, just posted too quickly...didn't mean any harm with this...

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Sorry, I've been extremely busy with still trying to unpack stuff from our move and studying for school. I forgot about this thread. If someone else wants to claim the Pete Rose and move on, that's fine. I don't even know where my cards are at this point I realized tonight.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Im claiming the Rose for Weimer
Weimer, send your addy to Waulk11 to claim your card

Here is the next card up for Pay It Forward

Goldschmidt.jpg

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Re: ------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (Card Posted)-----------

Man, you didn't have to do that. Now I feel like an ass. I planned on putting up a card but realized yesterday I don't know where my cards are. I thought they were in a box that they weren't. So I've been digging through stuff. I will give away a card anyways once I find my cards to make up for my mistake.

Sent from my crappy phone

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Man, you didn't have to do that. Now I feel like an ass. I planned on putting up a card but realized yesterday I don't know where my cards are. I thought they were in a box that they weren't. So I've been digging through stuff. I will give away a card anyways once I find my cards to make up for my mistake.

Sent from my crappy phone

Hey man, dont sweat it, this is a Pay it Forward
Some people (not you) get way too worked up over FREE stuff
You had good intentions and are a good guy, thats why I stood up for you
Glad you got the Rose in your collection. The Goldschmidt was going to be given away anyways, so this was the perfect time.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Hey man, dont sweat it, this is a Pay it Forward
Some people (not you) get way too worked up over FREE stuff
You had good intentions and are a good guy, thats why I stood up for you
Glad you got the Rose in your collection. The Goldschmidt was going to be given away anyways, so this was the perfect time.

Class act!

Latest posts