Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Razor Cut Signature Oval Office Edition Tracker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Billy Packer said:
Erich said:
The Grant has been raised to $16999 and the Dual Harrison is now $20000

They're nice looking cards but come on.

I agree.
Gotta list at .99 and let it ride.
You win some, you lose some, all in the game of busting wax.

My guess on the two breaks tonight, one of the boxes has an Obama or Washington in it.
My luck, will be box #1 which I am not in. :cry:

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Great looking cards. I see no reason that the Grant couldn't get $2,500 considering the other cut auction of Grant. The Razor is much nicer in every way.

CARDSRFUN?

Feb 5, 2009
I talked to a famous child star/actor who opened a box today and pulled Martin van buren.
This is fun....

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
CARDSRFUN? said:
I talked to a famous child star/actor who opened a box today and pulled Martin van buren.
This is fun....

Welcome to the board! Who was the child star/actor?

[youtube:2l7rw1vu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buwunI_4DZg[/youtube:2l7rw1vu]

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Mallcop, you should keep a running list in the first post on all the cards that have been pulled. Tonight we should see a bunch more set free.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Mallcop, you should keep a running list in the first post on all the cards that have been pulled. Tonight we should see a bunch more set free.

Excellent idea. Just started it and will add to it as they are posted/listed. Thank you!

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
justinmandawg said:
Nikobaseball said:
maybe I'm blind but I dont see that particular Harrison dual listed in the checklist....

That was just brought to my attention.

uh oh?

Replaced Grover and Frances Cleveland with this card (which is better)... PLEASE no questions in this forum, as we only answrr question on razor boards. BG

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
razorent said:
mredsox89 said:
justinmandawg said:
Nikobaseball said:
maybe I'm blind but I dont see that particular Harrison dual listed in the checklist....

That was just brought to my attention.

uh oh?

Replaced Grover and Frances Cleveland with this card (which is better)... PLEASE no questions in this forum, as we only answrr question on razor boards. BG

haha, no problem on my part. Im not involved in breaking this so I was just surprised.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Cards look amazing, I'm so excited for the break later on! Good luck to all in it!!

And has this new razor forum started already? I guess Chris didn't approve my admission, lol!

Members online