Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Razor Cut Signature Oval Office Edition Tracker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Updated with Justins 2 pulls from the group breaks. Pretty nice to hit 2 duals! .

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
caseya10781 said:
Cards look amazing, I'm so excited for the break later on! Good luck to all in it!!

And has this new razor forum started already? I guess Chris didn't approve my admission, lol!

Do we PM Chris or do we need to find the particular thread where people request access to the other forum?

Thanks for any information

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
razorent said:
mredsox89 said:
justinmandawg said:
Nikobaseball said:
maybe I'm blind but I dont see that particular Harrison dual listed in the checklist....

That was just brought to my attention.

uh oh?

Replaced Grover and Frances Cleveland with this card (which is better)... PLEASE no questions in this forum, as we only answrr question on razor boards. BG

Thanks for the info, Brian, but this still begs the question: What did the Grover/Frances Cleveland card replace? (The dual Cleveland isn't on the checklist either)???

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
have any video of these been posted anywhere? is the one from this board up anywhere with Ford/Nixon and Truman duel posted yet. They will get huge views once they hit you tube. FCB will get some serious exposure.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
matchpenalty said:
have any video of these been posted anywhere? is the one from this board up anywhere with Ford/Nixon and Truman duel posted yet. They will get huge views once they hit you tube. FCB will get some serious exposure.

I am having to redo them as a quick deal tomorrow.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
The beauty of this product is that has almost game show feel to it. Just like Deal or No Deal. Someone should have a giant board set up. One side with all the top cuts on it and other side with all the lesser cuts. The dealers holding the packs are like the banker. Right now the Banker is looking good with what has been pulled.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
It looks like most of them are being listed BIN/BO. Do you think that the ones going up for auction might go for a little more than if most of them were being listed as auctions? People feel they have a chance at actually winning it without having to deal with the sellers price.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
The people who have listed the BIN/BO cuts on eBay are probably just putting the feelers out there and letting possible interested parties out there know who has the card.

That said, as each card is a 1/1...the buyers don't have any choice about having to "deal with the sellers price." The seller of a 1/1 controls the sell market.

I would like to go on record and state that the seller's listing any of these for $20K+ should have their fingernails removed by hundreds of cockroaches.

Members online

Latest posts