Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Ultimate Signature Edition Collectors Group

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
ronfromfresno said:
ru4scuba said:
It may be priced a little high, but the Will Clark /99 closed for close to $30 recently so it might not be too overpriced.

C

The Clark I listed ended at $29, the highest I've seen a Clark go for in awhile.

Actually I've seen prices up a little on a few cards recently.

The Clark Decades as you stated is one.

Billy Williams Decades went for 17
Jim Rice Decades 20
Yaz/Rice for 60
Teixeira Supremacy for 15, 20 for his Decades!! :eek:
Dale Murphy Decades for 10.50!! :eek:
Beltran Supremacy for 24
Mattingly Immortal for 175
Keith Hernandez Decades for 11!! :eek:

The :eek: cards above are typically under $5 that's why its surprising to me. Maybe we are seeing some new competition out there?? Obviously Rice and Teixeira have been in the news, but the other prices stand out to me like a sore thumb (in a good way!)

bodisurfa

Aug 7, 2008
jpcz said:
bodisurfa said:
You can count me IN on the break ;)

This a new high $325................WOW :eek:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0295618138

Not a new high, but VERY close....see my post earlier in the thread (page 4 maybe?) High is 330...but 325 now is showing that 300 may not have been a fluke. 330 was not a best offer, it was a live auction, so i thought it might have been a case of two high snipes....maybe not!

Thanks jpcz, for confirming the 330 high on this card ;)

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Just wanted to point out that if anyone was thinking of picking up some immortal inscriptions, there are Four on ebay right now. Could kick off one of the top sets! Hope this doesn't create more competition for us, John!! :? :cool:

88dc_1.jpg

a8a2_1.jpg

694c_1.jpg

bacb_1.jpg

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
Isnt there an Ozzie online now too? Yes, there is (answered my own question)....

[ebay:2u3yn879]150321958265[/ebay:2u3yn879]

And yea, i dont know if we should be revealing all this!!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
jpcz said:
Isnt there an Ozzie online now too? Yes, there is (answered my own question)....

[ebay:1e7ism7u]150321958265[/ebay:1e7ism7u]

And yea, i dont know if we should be revealing all this!!

DUH!! Forgot the Ozzie. That was the reason I made the post and then I forgot it. I edited my post above... nice little start.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
jpcz said:
i'll go in for one, possibly two depending on the time frame...

OK folks, I went ahead and created the group break thread in the Box Breaks board.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Thanks much for thinking of me here. Since I need so few of the dual cards, I think I am going to have to pass on being included in the break.

I'll certainly be rootin' for you all.......good luck.

Scott/MaineMule

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
wideright said:
ronfromfresno said:
ru4scuba said:
It may be priced a little high, but the Will Clark /99 closed for close to $30 recently so it might not be too overpriced.

C

The Clark I listed ended at $29, the highest I've seen a Clark go for in awhile.

Jim Rice Decades 20
Yaz/Rice for 60
Beltran Supremacy for 24

The :eek: cards above are typically under $5 that's why its surprising to me. Maybe we are seeing some new competition out there?? Obviously Rice and Teixeira have been in the news, but the other prices stand out to me like a sore thumb (in a good way!)

Ive never seen the beltran get less then 12.00
Was the Mattingly actually a 5.00 card?

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
wideright said:
ronfromfresno said:
ru4scuba said:

C

Jim Rice Decades 20
Yaz/Rice for 60
Beltran Supremacy for 24

Ive never seen the beltran get less then 12.00
Was the Mattingly actually a 5.00 card?

No the $5 cards I was referring to were the Teixeira, Murphy and Hernandez Decades. The Mattingly Inscription is typically 125-180. I was posting it cuz it was the second highest I've seen.

A couple more yowza's to post:
Dawson/Sandberg ROY for 48!! (sorry you didn't get it chashawk)
Luis Tiant Decades (Sox) for 10.50!! (This is normally a $2 card)
Another Yaz/Rice for 53
Cone/Larson for 22
Larkin/Wills MVP for 30!!!
Dawson Supremacy for 21
Gaylord Perry Decades (giants) for 13.39!!! (another $2 card)

Anyway sorry to bore you guys with all that, but I find it exciting to watch the prices of this set keep going up even in this economy.

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
Wow to some of those prices!! Seems like a lot have been listed lately (thinking of the supremacy's)...cant wait for the case break(s) either!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
jpcz said:
Wow to some of those prices!! Seems like a lot have been listed lately (thinking of the supremacy's)...cant wait for the case break(s) either!

Tell me about it! Me too. Not seeing much interest yet though. :(

I know I'm going on about this, but IS ANYONE WATCHING THIS AUCTION?!!?!?! THIS IS NUTS!!! :D Click it and you'll see what I'm talking about!

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
wideright said:
jpcz said:

I know I'm going on about this, but IS ANYONE WATCHING THIS AUCTION?!!?!?! THIS IS NUTS!!! :D Click it and you'll see what I'm talking about!

.....wow, that's crazy, got mine for $23 and had tracked 18,22, 30, 41, 28, 21, 11 as prices before I bought mine.

It is a very historical pairing though...... :cry:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
MaineMule said:
wideright said:
jpcz said:

.....wow, that's crazy, got mine for $23 and had tracked 18,22, 30, 41, 28, 21, 11 as prices before I bought mine.

Yes, it pains me too. But whoever is selling that card is going to be very happy.

P.S. jpcz and I bought some tins recently, and what did I pull of course... an expired redemption. For the Buckner/Wilson dual!!! Ugh. Now I wish UD would fulfill it but I know they won't. Ah well.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
wideright said:
MaineMule said:
wideright said:
jpcz said:

Yes, it pains me too. But whoever is selling that card is going to be very happy.

P.S. jpcz and I bought some tins recently, and what did I pull of course... an expired redemption. For the Buckner/Wilson dual!!! Ugh. Now I wish UD would fulfill it but I know they won't. Ah well.

....yikes, sorry about that.....when are you planning the break? I'll watch with anticipation from the sideline? See the Ripken/Murray that's up.......??

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
jpcz said:
Dont give up just yet...you never know if they will fill it or not!!

That would be cool, man. I'm sure they've got a crapload of cards that were never redeemed and I've never seen them used as replacements.

Maine: I did see the Birds dual... still overpriced but at least he put BO on it. I wish I could make an offer but not right now. I don't think he's looking to go any lower than 450 for it though. You see the Maddux/Smoltz?

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Ok I posted this in the box break thread also but I wanted to make sure it was posted in this thread. I tallied up the expired redemptions in Ult Sig. This is butt ugly. Here's the results:

110 Ryan Howard Signature Prospects /225 (never produced)
IN-CR Cal Ripken Immortal Inscriptions /10 (unverified)
CY-YM Cone/Maddux Cy Youngs /35
CY-ES Eckersley/Sutter Cy Youngs /250
CY-MJ Maddux/Johnson Cy Youngs /15
SD-CB Carlos Beltran Decades /99
SD-CB Carlos Beltran Decades Platinum /1
SD-CR Cal Ripken Decades /10
SD-CR Cal Ripken Decades Platinum /1
SD-DL Don Larsen Decades /99
SD-DL Don Larsen Decades Platinum /1
SD-JS Johan Santana Decades
SD-JS Johan Santana Decades Platinum /1
SH-RM Ripken/Murray Siganture Hits /15
HR-RG Robinson/Griffey Signature HRs /250
MVP-FC Foster/Carew Signature MVPs /125
MVP-MY Murphy/Yount Signature MVPs /175
NO-CL Cone/Larsen Signature No-Hitters /250
SN-EG Eric Gagne Signature Numbers /38
SN-EG Eric Gagne Signature Numbers Platinum /1
SN-PI Mike Piazza Signature Numbers /31
SN-PI Mike Piazza Signature Numbers Platinum /1
SN-TE Miguel Tejada Signature Numbers /10 (never produced)
SN-TE Miguel Tejada Signature Numbers Platinum /1 (never produced)
ROY-GR Garciparra/Rolen Signature ROYs /200
ROY-GS Gooden/Seaver Signature ROYs /100
ROY-RJ Ripken/Jeter Signature ROYs /75
ROY-RR Ripken/Robinson Signature ROYs /20
SS-CB Carlos Beltran Signature Supremacy /50
SS-CR Cal Ripken Signature Supremacy /15
SS-JS Johan Santana Signature Supremacy /99
SS-RY Robin Yount Signature Supremacy /20
SS-TE Miguel Tejada Signature Supremacy /25 (never produced)
SS-VG Vladimir Guerrero Signature Supremacy /20
OCT-BW Buckner/Wilson Signs of October /250
OCT-CS Carter/Smoltz Signs of October /250

Other possible redemptions for Single/Dual/Triple/Quad Cuts as well. Not able to specify.

Additional cards not produced:
OCT-PC Piazza/Clemens Signs of October /15
ROY-PNR Piazza/Newcombe/Jackie Signature ROYs Cuts /1 (not 100% sure though) :cry:

NOTE: This list represents the cards that were packed out as redemptions at time of release along with their stated quantities produced. The actual number of unclaimed redemptions at the time of expiration (June 2008) is unverified and probably far less.

Members online

Latest posts