Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Layton

Aug 7, 2010
Overland Park, KS
NECpilgrims8 said:
clarkfan said:
Jordan stuff is absolutely nuts right now. He has so many $1,000 cards and up. He IS the 90's Super Sweet. I don't see how many people could afford to collect Jordan. Congrats on the good sale. Wonder what it would have sold for just as an auction. Either way, that's awesome!

A lot of it is manipulated by a few sellers. If you have the time, it's an interesting read from the Basketball Forum.....

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/v ... lit=jordan

Wow, I just spent 45 minutes of my life reading through all of that. All I can say is that I'm glad I collect players who aren't worth being shilled.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Greg Layton said:
NECpilgrims8 said:
clarkfan said:
Jordan stuff is absolutely nuts right now. He has so many $1,000 cards and up. He IS the 90's Super Sweet. I don't see how many people could afford to collect Jordan. Congrats on the good sale. Wonder what it would have sold for just as an auction. Either way, that's awesome!

A lot of it is manipulated by a few sellers. If you have the time, it's an interesting read from the Basketball Forum.....

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=116315&hilit=jordan

Wow, I just spent 45 minutes of my life reading through all of that. All I can say is that I'm glad I collect players who aren't worth being shilled.
LOL!!!!

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
clarkfan said:

Imagine what the price of a Jordan Red Crusade #ed 23/25 would go for right now. Anyone like to take a guess?

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Not the set, but I finally got one of them! 94 Topps Superstar Sampler (FINEST).
bet.jpg

I missed out on the set a few weeks ago, did not even know it was listed until after I bought this... saw it in the "completed" section... :cry: :cry:

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
Gwynn545 said:
Not the set, but I finally got one of them! 94 Topps Superstar Sampler (FINEST).
bet.jpg

I missed out on the set a few weeks ago, did not even know it was listed until after I bought this... saw it in the "completed" section... :cry: :cry:

You know, it will probably be easier just to buy a set than try to get the three singles.

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
Gwynn545 said:
bet.jpg

I've got one of the three as well. Haven't even seen the other two in a while.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Jastermereel said:
Gwynn545 said:
bet.jpg

You know, it will probably be easier just to buy a set than try to get the three singles.
:lol: :D :lol: :lol: you are sooooooo funny!

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I bet that Call to the Hall Gold Medallion Sandberg will do pretty well if you decide to sell it. Great score!

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Thuse Summits are awesome cards. I'm considering buying a few boxes of each year Summit; dirt cheap boxes with some potential amazing inserts (Big Bangs from 1995 and 1996 and the Positions from 1996, not to mention all the Nth Degrees and Above & Beyonds).

Members online

Latest posts