Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pete Rose Legacy sample images...... Autos and Inscriptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
Will any of the online wax retailers be selling this product? I looked on the FCB Box Shop, Blowout and Dave & Adam's and didn't see any presale information.

If these had the Team Logo's on the cards they would look even better. They still look great. But when i see Cards that are released with no team logo's, they remind me too much of the Post Cereal Baseball cards.

I would love however to pick up one of those rare inscription cards.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Quoting Daveyou, "another idea I had was a possibility of a dual cut/on card auto of Ty Cobb/Pete Rose" If you need a Cobb cut I know where you can get one
1303788246.jpg
You could have Pete inscribe "I was almost eleven years old when Cobb signed this"

emarc27

Oct 6, 2010
NYC-->St. Louis
This is GREAT.
It's proof that you can have a good looking set without team logos, and it is proof that a company CAN have a GU database.
I am excited to see what the future has in store for the hobby.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Big Mac McGwire said:
coltsnsox07 said:
Quoting Daveyou, "another idea I had was a possibility of a dual cut/on card auto of Ty Cobb/Pete Rose" If you need a Cobb cut I know where you can get one
1303788246.jpg
You could have Pete inscribe "I was almost eleven years old when Cobb signed this"
That Cobb cut is so beautiful.
It is nice! :shock:

Members online