Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pete Rose Legacy sample images...... Autos and Inscriptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I have a Rose auto'd ball in my PC, but I could see myself buying an auto from this very easily. Great looking stuff! I don't know how it took me this long to see this topic.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Geeze...I was going crazy trying to figure out what the A256 meant after "Hit King".

Duh...4256. Not A256.

Glad I figured it out before I asked! ::facepalm::

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
daveyou said:
looks fantastic!

very happy to see these previews and looks like a winner!

woulda loved to see a dual auto of rose n ichiro, brian...

make it happen!!

dave

That is an EPIC-ly amazing idea! If there is any way possible to do this, it would be amazing. Please make it happen ! :eek:

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
To follow up further on the ichiro and rose dual auto, Brian..and again, if this is even remotely possible..

Back in the days of donruss subset of Passing the Torch, an on card auto on each side, front and back.

This are absolute classics, as the newer PTT where both subjects autos are all on the front looks terrible...

Could name the subset like "Past n Present" or something to that effect...

If you can pull this off...

Another idea I had was a possibility of a dual cut/on card auto of Ty Cobb/Pete Rose

A quad cut Cobb/Wagner on front and Ichiro/Rose on card #1/1

I hope you and leaf can really push the boundaries here and bring out something that can wow us collectors

Dave

PS....so about Charles Barkley....

mjbuchanan80

May 16, 2011
Kansas City
Leaf said:
nyc3 said:
I think you need to stamp the patch cards otherwise its a patch fakers wet dream with some of those great patches you have already in the product.

We will have a photo database available of ALL JERSEY CARDS!!!!!!!!
BG

Late to the discussion, but YES! YES! YES! Finally, someone does it!

Jesusmontero

Mar 5, 2009
These cards look beautiful! inscription cards are some of my favorite. I'm sure these cards will fetch a pretty penny. Nice work.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
daveyou said:
To follow up further on the ichiro and rose dual auto, Brian..and again, if this is even remotely possible..

Back in the days of donruss subset of Passing the Torch, an on card auto on each side, front and back.

This are absolute classics, as the newer PTT where both subjects autos are all on the front looks terrible...

Could name the subset like "Past n Present" or something to that effect...

If you can pull this off...

Another idea I had was a possibility of a dual cut/on card auto of Ty Cobb/Pete Rose

A quad cut Cobb/Wagner on front and Ichiro/Rose on card #1/1

I hope you and leaf can really push the boundaries here and bring out something that can wow us collectors

Dave

PS....so about Charles Barkley....

The Barkley collection has so many great possibilities from Leaf. Only thing is the overseas basketball collectors will hoard it big time. I hope it gets done. Watch out football fans for the Lombadi Collection. That is gonna be a huge hit for old school football/packer fans.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
mjbuchanan80 said:
Leaf said:
nyc3 said:
I think you need to stamp the patch cards otherwise its a patch fakers wet dream with some of those great patches you have already in the product.

We will have a photo database available of ALL JERSEY CARDS!!!!!!!!
BG

Late to the discussion, but YES! YES! YES! Finally, someone does it!

Fantastic Brian, a company that cares enough to put into place protection for collectors, thank you.

As for the set, the inscriptions alone will drive the secondary market. Love the 44 game hitting streak inscription.

Definitely will bust at least a box or two of this like the Ali.

Congrats on another good looking and well carried out product Brian.

Casey

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
If Leaf scans all patches and has an online database with the matching serial numbers......well that really WILL revolutionize the hobby, like he said he would be doing.

I like what is happening here. Kudos

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
matchpenalty said:
Didn't even notice it last night. But awesome seeing the Rose fight get a card. How cool is that shot. Who is he fighting in that shot? You know MLB baseball would never let Topps use that photo. So nice work getting that in.

Pete's fight with Bud Harrelson is famous. I have an awesome 8x10 of the fight signed by Pete. Here's a small pic of it.

roseharrelson.jpg

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
BigAppleJak said:
Brian, those are awesome.

How do you find Rose to deal with?

Pete is now a friend of mine and I love the guy!
I spend 20 solid hours with him and he was a blast.
BG

Members online

Latest posts