Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pete Rose Legacy sample images...... Autos and Inscriptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I heard about this product and I wasn't too sure to begin with. Seeing the scans (or mock-ups) has me really impressed.

+10 to you for being the first to scan them online.

I will be going after a WWF HOF one.

qboid

Jun 2, 2011
Those are stunning! Great job BG!

How much will each box cost and what do you get per box? Thanks! (Sorry if I missed the info BTW)

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
qboid said:
Those are stunning! Great job BG!

How much will each box cost and what do you get per box? Thanks! (Sorry if I missed the info BTW)

Dont think the info is out yet. Dealers will get the info in 14 days is what I found out today.

It will also be boxed similar to ALI.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Those inscriptions are awesome!
Not to keen on the blank softball looking helmets, but what can you do?
But the design and giant inscriptions look incredible.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
The one main downside to a product like this.... instant flood of market.

And why do I see Balc... and later want to hit Balc?

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Leaf said:
nyc3 said:
Leaf said:
nyc3 said:
I think you need to stamp the patch cards otherwise its a patch fakers wet dream with some of those great patches you have already in the product.

We will have a photo database available of ALL JERSEY CARDS!!!!!!!!
BG

NOW THATS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

Its time for someone to do it!!!!
BG

This is one of the best ideas ever. Love the product Brian. Rose was great, he stopped playing when I was little, so I never saw him play, but I know he was good. I would love a set like this of Rickey, but there would be way too many cards that I would never be able to obtain.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Didn't even notice it last night. But awesome seeing the Rose fight get a card. How cool is that shot. Who is he fighting in that shot? You know MLB baseball would never let Topps use that photo. So nice work getting that in.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Beautiful product, I'm sure that this has been mentioned. . . I do have a criticism. It's a shame that there's an expos jersey so prominently displayed when Rose's greatest success obviously came as a Red and Phillie. I'd be interested in the Phillies GU auto stuff, but have no desire for any of the Expos.

Or Reds.

WHat's the price point?

...and IS there any Phillies/Reds stuff, or did you solely chop up one GU Expos jersey?

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Bob Loblaw said:
Beautiful product, I'm sure that this has been mentioned. . . I do have a criticism. It's a shame that there's an expos jersey so prominently displayed when Rose's greatest success obviously came as a Red and Phillie. I'd be interested in the Phillies GU auto stuff, but have no desire for any of the Expos.

Or Reds.

WHat's the price point?

...and IS there any Phillies/Reds stuff, or did you solely chop up one GU Expos jersey?
I'm mixed on the inclusion of the Expos jersey. It's cool considering it's probably one of the scarcer game worn, but I agree Reds/Phils would be better used across the project.

BUT. That said, I'm just happy it's a Rose Game-Used jersey, considering the shenanigans companies pull with "authentic" jerseys and patches and the like. For that you have to give Brian credit.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Fantastic looking product, BG. Pete is my all-time favorite player. I wish I had the money to bust some of this product. I would love to have some of these in my collection. You could always donate a box to me. ;) :lol:

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
looks fantastic!

very happy to see these previews and looks like a winner!

woulda loved to see a dual auto of rose n ichiro, brian...

make it happen!!

dave

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
Brian, I think you have finally found your niche in the baseball card hobby! A product like this helps you stand out from the rest as this is much different than anything anyone is doing now. This is one product I like and would likely buy some.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
looks fantastic!

very happy to see these previews and looks like a winner!

woulda loved to see a dual auto of rose n ichiro, brian...

make it happen!!

dave

Now that would be a sick dual auto

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts