Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pete Rose Legacy sample images...... Autos and Inscriptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Leaf said:
Its time for someone to do it!!!!
BG

golf-clap.gif

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
hofmichael said:
This is the most impressed I have been with any of your products.Very well put together.Are there going to be any off the wall inscriptions that are not shown here(ie I killed Kennedy).

Not too wacky.. he is trying to clean up the image a bit for the Hall someday.....
BG

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
home run Brian, awesome to get pete to play ball on this.
I bet this becomes the next big thing, call them
" Leaf Super Inscriptions "

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Leaf said:
hofmichael said:
This is the most impressed I have been with any of your products.Very well put together.Are there going to be any off the wall inscriptions that are not shown here(ie I killed Kennedy).

Not too wacky.. he is trying to clean up the image a bit for the Hall someday.....
BG
Disappointing but understanding.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
stuff looks awesome

wonder if you could put the barcode thing on the back so someone could just scan it with their cell phone and it would take them right to the image or the website that has all the images on it. Would be pretty amazing to be able to do that at a show.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
tikitomoka said:
Those are gourgeous. I hate the magenta ink, but I'm highly, highly impressed otherwise.

Its actually a staedtler purple... But i hear ya.. BG

mannyramirezcollec

Apr 11, 2009
Kinda reminds me of UD Master Collection Ali cards with the clean/sharp look and on card autos. They look great and I cant wait to see the Lombardi collection.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Really liking this and definitely will be in on this one. You can bet it's going to sell like mad.

When's the release date?

Members online

Latest posts