Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collectors Fleer Brilliants 24k gold?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
carrsallstars said:
Picked up the 24k gold before I started tracking all my costs...so it was a while ago...but I'm pretty sure it was less than $15. :)

DSCN9768.jpgDSCN9766.jpgDSCN9764.jpg

You did pretty well getting yours for less than $15. Here is the one I pulled back in 1999:

!CB5B3Cg!mk~$(KGrHqUOKpQE0U0uCNQBBNJWI-p6Ug~~_12.jpg

Just sold it for $70 dlvd.

I also have Olerud for my collection but I have to get scan up to photobucket one of these days.

Carlos

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I got a Bags about a year or two ago and I recall correctly...I ended up winning it for around $28 or so plus shipping. Kinda found it odd but was happy with the price.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
olerudfan said:
!CB5B3Cg!mk~$(KGrHqUOKpQE0U0uCNQBBNJWI-p6Ug~~_12.jpg

Just sold it for $70 dlvd.

I also have Olerud for my collection but I have to get scan up to photobucket one of these days.

Carlos

Nice sale! I was lurking but my snipe didn't go off. FYI I couldn't tell from the photo you had on the auction what kind of condition it was in.... I usually try to handle multiples of the rarer cards so I can get at least one good one for grading...but I wasn't about to take a $70 flyer on that one. I thought fellow board member and Manny collector NECpilgrims8 might have been bidding on it so I also didn't want to tread on him if he was after it.

Members online

Latest posts