Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

poor Mike Minor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
craiger122003 said:
You are an idiot schmidtfan
Do Mike Schmidt a favor and go offline for good

+1 :lol: Please keep this thread going. It serves him right.

chippernate

Who is Mike Minor?
this kid:
minor1.jpg

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
This is as awesome as when the guy who was tail-gating you gets pulled over a little bit down the road for being a douchenozzle...

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Kinda like the kid who drops his lunch in the cafeteria in middle school. Those chants were hilarious.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
bowmanchromeandorr said:
maybe a mod can put a sticky on it so it never leaves the top page and everyone can see it

Yes, I agree. A gem like this needs to be kept on the first page!

braden

Aug 7, 2008
And think how much higher Ryan Howard's batting average would be if he was never pulled for a pinch runner!

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
this is hilarious!!
this guy is on my blocked list but every time i see he has posted I ALWAYS click show post..
i just cant bring myself to miss out on his stupidity. hahah

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Erich said:
I woulda thought he would have come back in here to try and defend himself.

No sense in that. There is no possible defense to being a bigmouth know-it-all that made himself look like a complete and total stupid ass.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:
So Bobby sends in the rookie with the bases loaded to face Utley and Howard.....his
ERA might never recover!

Im not sure if you can possibly get any dumber?? No wait..Im sure you can!!!! As soon as your next post....Your parents should cut your internet access off!

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Every time I go back and read the original post, this video of supreme fail comes to mind
[youtube:3ug5x398]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWLJJpuV-PI[/youtube:3ug5x398]

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
wow, seems to be alot of guys here who claimed to have me blocked! whats so funny,
Mike Minor crapped his pants against two Philly batters and the braves are looking
to be riding the couch in a few days.

...and Im sure he went to bed at night thinking.....my ERA went down, nice job Mike

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
schmidtfan20 said:
wow, seems to be alot of guys here who claimed to have me blocked! whats so funny,
Mike Minor crapped his pants against two Philly batters and the braves are looking
to be riding the couch in a few days.

...and Im sure he went to bed at night thinking.....my ERA went down, nice job Mike

And the award for worst attempt at deflecting the focus after looking like a complete dolt.....

schmidtfan20

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
and the award for the one player you don't want to pull from a pack of cards...

RYAN GARKO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts